important about getting a wii.

[email protected]

WiiChat Member
Aug 25, 2006
just to tell everyone your stores got one shipment from their wearhouse so they will get more shipments just not from nintendo so u will get one soon enough

i got mine on yesturday on the 20th because ebgames got another shipment in

Just to confirm, I found one today at 1:30pm at an EB Games. Multiple stores in our area have received small quantities (3 or so) both yesterday and today. Better yet, I went to the Target nearby and they had at least 6 copies of Zelda.

On a side note, even though Gamestop and EB Games are the same company, it seems as if they are treating shipments very differently. EB Games is selling them as they come in (at least the 3 within reasonable distance of my house). Gamestop is denying they have any. I tried 8 stores. However, when questioned further, I was told they are holding any and all received units for black friday due to their ad in Thursday's paper. Two other Gamestops confirmed this, and moreover, confirmed they had stock in the store that they wouldn't sell.

Now, the harder part... finding an extra wii-mote.

Good luck to all!
Brad

Order from nintendo.com

I ordered my extra wiimote from nintendo.com - 3-5 shipping for 7 bucks. I figured it was worth it to avoid searching hi and low. Now all store will probably get a bazillion in tomorrow. . oh well :)

man if i knew the wii remote was gona be so hard to get a hold of i would have got 1 as i saw about 10 of them as i walked into a target but didnt really care because i didnt get a wii as they were already sold out :mad5:

bakantor said:
J Gamestop is denying they have any. I tried 8 stores. However, when questioned further, I was told they are holding any and all received units for black friday due to their ad in Thursday's paper. Two other Gamestops confirmed this, and moreover, confirmed they had stock in the store that they wouldn't sell.

Now, the harder part... finding an extra wii-mote.

Good luck to all!
Brad

The Gamestop where I live said the same thing, I was looking for an extra Wiimote and they said that any shipments of Wii's (and accessories) they get they are holding until Friday.

Shadowpunk said:
man if i knew the wii remote was gona be so hard to get a hold of i would have got 1 as i saw about 10 of them as i walked into a target but didnt really care because i didnt get a wii as they were already sold out :mad5:

Same here, When I got my Wii Target had about 5 Wiimotes but I decided not to get one until later since I don't need it right away anyways. But I had no idea they would end up being sold out everywhere. Best Buy here had tons of them on Saturday.

The only stores around here that would have a possibility of selling Wii hardware would be The Source and Wal-Mart. I live in a small community and there aren't many stores here. Sure enough though, everything to do with the Wii was sold out the day it was released. Sucked.

Back