India delivers again - Baby born with two faces

Dinner

Reading Rainbow
Dec 4, 2007
Scarborough, Ontario
Wii Online Code
2878-9257-8140-1234
The newborn is unlike any other child villagers have seen before — she has two faces.

The girl was born on Monday at a hospital in the suburbs of Delhi, according to the Daily Mail.

Since then, people in her rural village have been singing and dancing — offering money and asking for her blessings.

The parents are hoping the government will help with medical treatments needed for their baby girl in the future.

For now though, both mother and child are healthy and doing fine, according to a doctor at the hospital.

Pic+Source: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,337492,00.html

Not siamese twins, one baby with two faces -_-

I think it's just made a big deal of when it's over there. I'm sure it happens in other countries too.

That SO confused me. Like.. will both faces be able to speak/see? Will she be able to CHOSE which eyes she looks out of and which mouth she uses? Will it sound like two people talking when she does? Like woaaaah.

I wonder what the top of her head looks like, I just realised it's covered up, maybe that's just to keep her warm though.

I wonder which one
will be teh domminent face
which one will teh baby look through
or speak
or will teh baby have two ppl controlling her.
OMG its crazy :) o wait :):) double face.
Edit:Surfinrach posted my question lol =]=]

That is one of the craziest things I have ever seen.

This is something that I though would never be possible. Now this proves that anything is possible.

I wonder if she has to brush her teeth 2 times now?
hey wat face do u think is cuter?

now we can say we know someone that is two-faced.-she tells us one thing but the opposite to another.

She'll be able to pay attention in class and talk to her friend behind her. isnt life great?

I wonder if it will use one mouth for talking and one mouth for breathing or eating?:lol:
ATT203094.jpg

ROB64 said:
I wonder if it will use one mouth for talking and one mouth for breathing or eating?:lol:
ATT203094.jpg

that means she can be awoke and asleep at the same time....lucky

Back