India delivers again - Baby born with two faces

Monsteroids said:
Thanks but my name is based on my friend's comic cartoon (as well as the hb one), not bloody ass blisters. :mad5:
She may not live long enough to know shes being worshiped dude. That means no pickles.

The doctor said that the baby was doing fine yo. I think she's gonna live long enough, but ya never know. It will be strange once the baby can control them, will she be able to say 2 things at once and have near 360 degree vision? That might be neat to find out.

And why would she want pickles? As i said that was an example on my part, and AndThen?, how does that contribute to my ego at all? I pretty much put a mention of pickles with frosting in every post of mine, you would have to have not seen any of my posts to think that they aren't my favorite food.

...no, that is completely illogical. And no, the baby is not 'fine'. By 'fine', I'm sure he meant it wasn't going to die within the day.

Is this seriously how you have your fun?

For now though, both mother and child are healthy and doing fine, according to a doctor at the hospital.

Yeah, IC that she is going to die within the day... there are alot of good doctors that come from India as far as i know, so he pry knows his stuff. But then again, all of the good ones pry move to the states.

BTW, you guys need to lighten up yo, i wasn't trying to be funny, i was giving an example and you guys bash it for no reason.

EDIT: You know what, fck it. End the conversation, its pointless to argue about whos right or wrong, and its stupid in this case, mkay?

Last edited:
They don't really go into much detail in that article, I'm kinda curious as to how this is even possible. Does the baby just have one brain?

It'll be pretty crazy if it ends up living a fairly healthy life, or at least to the point where she can talk. Probably not going to happen, but you never know. If siamese twins can live then she might be able to also.

P.S. You guys are getting pretty defensive for something you know absolutely nothing about...

Last edited:
Chewy said:
They don't really go into much detail in that article, I'm kinda curious as to how this is even possible. Does the baby just have one brain?

It'll be pretty crazy if it ends up living a fairly healthy life, or at least to the point where she can talk. Probably not going to happen, but you never know. If siamese twins can live then she might be able to also.

P.S. You guys are getting pretty defensive for something you know absolutely nothing about...

One thing I do know, they won't live connected at any vital organ. and she might have like excess brain or such. Never mind.

its a cute baby...just don't envy the mother when they both cry....do you think shes one person or does she have two brains...just wondering

Back