Is is just me or....

the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-20061110104838727.jpg

Yeah, He Does Look Like A Girl! (sarcasm)

if you want anything close to anime, play windwaker, same for the sex confusion. I think they are just starting to add some sort of ethnicity to Link, besides having him be some chubby faced caucasian boy.... maybe in the next game after TP, Link will be black?

ocdan said:
if you want anything close to anime, play windwaker, same for the sex confusion. I think they are just starting to add some sort of ethnicity to Link, besides having him be some chubby faced caucasian boy.... maybe in the next game after TP, Link will be black?

:wtf:

Are You Crazy!?

P.S. Link Has A Six-Pack!

Bleeh... not chicken sushi!

Salmon Sashimi for teh Win!1!!!!111!11!1

Link sure has a 6 pack (no beer cans) and a strangely slanted eyebrows that make him look angrier than those disney characters.

linkzeldagame said:
Bleeh... not chicken sushi!

Salmon Sashimi for teh Win!1!!!!111!11!1

Link sure has a 6 pack (no beer cans) and a strangely slanted eyebrows that make him look angrier than those disney characters.
if yer refering to my chubby preference, I was talking about link when he's most oftenly viewed as a child... to me, he looked a little chubby-cheeked...

comparing that to the current link, this link is more dynamic looking

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
:wtf:

Are You Crazy!?

P.S. Link Has A Six-Pack!

LMAO, dat aint a six pack, thats what the most healthy teenage boys have on average if their lucky.

Back