Is Metroid Prime 3 worth buying or renting?

buy

beat it...then try and beat it with 100% pickups...then beat it in Hyper-Mode

good replayability

If you can beat a 15-20 hour (depending on how many scans/items you pick up) in one rental, then rent it.

Sure, you can beat it on 100% or on a different difficulty but its all the same game.

i suppose i just like owning games because the process goes:
-buy
-beat
-forget about it
-find it and decide to fire it up again
-realize i forgot wtf is going on
-have fun again

GC8 said:
-buy
-beat
-forget about it
-have fun again

i like that plan i might just buy it

how about manhunt 2 ne1?

GC8 said:
-buy
-beat
-forget about it
-have fun again
I definetly second this, I had just not thought that the OP would agree, which is apparently wrong.

Buy.
Easily the best Wii game out there..Zelda was not really a Wii title built from the ground up.

myself, i bought it, and traded it in without beating it, i was only like 2 missions in (lol) and i got bored of it. but its still a good game i guess, ive never been into metroid though soo..yeah.

maybe rent it, then buy it if u want?

GC8 said:
-buy
-beat
-forget about it
-have fun again

That's what I do with single-player games as well. That's why I like to buy my games; so I can just pick them up at any time and start playing. Hell, I will play games even when I haven't forgotten about them. I played Metroid Prime maybe 6-7 times because it was that good.

This plan especially works when you build up a sizable library.

Yea this game is really good!

Like someone said if you feel like completing it in 15-20 hours and rush trough than you can rent it. If you like it than you can still buy it!

I think that this game is a classic, and all classics (by law :lol:) should be owned.
Seriously, it is a great game, so I would personally suggest purchasing it. :)

Buy.

I've spent a good hour trying to get a great juggling score in teh very beginning of the game. And I'm gonna go back again. I just have to get over 50... at 43 right now...

Lots of fun, although after playing 10 hours straight, you'll be feeling very lonely (an effect metroid games tend to have)...

I'm playing it in hypermode know, after having played veteran with 100 pickups (normal mode last! After hypermode, I don't even wanna think how easy it's gonna be!)

Oh, and it's always fun to have a big game library, so it's always more fun to buy.

Back