is monopoly wii gonna be made?

FloYdian

Nov 4, 2007
CA
i used to play with my parents all the time on n64. got some laughs. you can play by just using 2 buttons! perfect for mommy.
i know theres a gamecube one but i just have wiimotes right now.

would be cool to roll the dice by shaking the wiimote.
any monopoly lovers?

Monopoly would be a good family game and maybe even a good friend game. It wouldn't be bad to bring an old school game to a next-gen console. But then again, I wouldn't want to waste $50 on a virtual Monopoly when I can buy the real one for about $10.

Yer i love monopoly, i usaully play with my friends i play a few board games like monoply, maybe they could make a 4 game fun pack like they did on the ds and the ds one contained monopoly.

and if they did i hope it wouldent be an expensive game

real monopoly takes 5hours. nintendo version is like 1hour depending.

but the real version is a classic.

FloYdian said:
i used to play with my parents all the time on n64. got some laughs. you can play by just using 2 buttons! perfect for mommy.
i know theres a gamecube one but i just have wiimotes right now.

would be cool to roll the dice by shaking the wiimote.
any monopoly lovers?
oh lord, :sick: i hope not >.<

i would be gratefull if this did not hapen my brother is so annoying when we play and he would want to waste 50E

i guess i should let the thread die but..

like someone said .. hope it has online. that would be so cool.

mm i tried playing monoply n64 on kaillera witha naughty emulator and we cant... it looses connection after 3 turns.

damit, i want online.

I'd love monopoly (with AI as well) on the Wii but classic board game kills all. I love the feel of all the money in my hands :lol: usually only happens when I'm dealing all the money to others :(

For $50? Nah, I don't think they'd be that stupid. You could buy a collectors board edition with that type of cash.

I would surely be obsessed with it.
I spent so many hours of my life playing Monopoly on PS2 :lol: It was amazing.

they should make a 4 game box set consisting of:
ludo/monopoly/snakes and ladders/draughts :D people would buy that for 15-25 quid

Monolopy is one of those "Lets just settle for less" type games. Those are the type of games that developers need not do. Leave those type of games for computers or just get the board games.

Back