Is nintendo getting a little too cocky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i did combine my post you complained about it. But was your comments on my grammar really necessary i didn't know we had so many English majors in here or editors You guys should really think about taking that up in school since you do it so well on your free time. You might actually get paid to do it.

Last edited:
I hope you weren't calling me a pre-teen or teen. Cause I was playing video games before you were a wet dream in your dad's nut sack. I even had to write some games on the PC before I could play them. Of course, I found better things to do, like play sports outside in the fresh air.

As far as agreeing to disagree, well I don't know. You really didn't give a good enough argument as to why Nintendo shouldn't feel cocky (proud) about what they have accomplished with the Wii. They said they were going to do something and then surpassed their own expectations. I don't think Microsoft and Sony can say the same thing.

what does the title of the thread say? it says is nintendo getting a little too cocky? Then if you was reading i was refering to the person that was talking **** on me. Then i could really care less what you wrote papers on. I again if you were reading properly was agreeing with you. Then i never said they had no reason to be proud, i said cocky if you guys don't know the difference between cocky, and confidence, and proud and cocky then i think you have more to worry about then correcting my grammar. They have much to be proud of but they have a whole lot ahead of them before they can be established as the best or for them to think that they are better when they were not putting themselves in that category in the first place. Now because they sold better for a couple of months they think they can just go out and say they are better. I never once in any of my posts said they had nothing to be proud of. I think you guys have been miss lead as to what i was saying. I also would like to say im sorry because my rambalings with a teenager may have thrown you guys off of what i was saying. And if you were not a pre teen then why on earth are you worried about what im saying are you feeling guilty or something. most grown ups know when someone is not referring to them. But then i guess your not most grownups are you

OMG this is jus a waste of a thread!!!!!!!!

bottom line is.......... Nintendo is kicking ass so they SHOULD be cocky

THREAD CLOSED!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back