Is there going to be a new Nintendo console?

ClekClek51 said:
That was literally THE stupidest question i have ever read!!

There's no such thing as a stupid question. These kinds of question are just easy to answer. :]

phillepino said:
There's no such thing as a stupid question. These kinds of question are just easy to answer. :]

not really a stupid question, it let you think about console's cycle
By the way, Wii still got the heat, and have a lot of space for further development, they won't make another new one another time soon.
Also, each generation has a break through. If nintendo ever make another one, they will have to think of something else besides the wiimote.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Yes, its called 'Uhs.'

It has a revolutionary new controller and puts gameplay ahead of graphics. It will be showcasing Mario Universe [where the hell else does he have to go?] and Super Smash Brothers Maul.

Comes out this Saturday.

hahahahaha.Nice

pro gamer said:
I was wondering if there is going to be a new nintendo console. I just wanted to know if there is one coming soon.

:lol: :lol:

pro gamer said:
The Wii came on 2007.

:lol: :lol:

There is no way this guy is serious. I call BS.

hahahha :ciappa:

this information has already got a thread dedicated to it. the question has been answered. make use of the search function.

but the answer seemed to be:

no, not yet, the wii is still too popular.
no, not yet, there isn't enough games on the wii.
maybe there will be a wii upgrade.

something like that.

Wii is here to stay for a while. I bet Nintendo comes out with an upgraded model with a few more bells and whistles in a year or two (maybe Wii Pro or Wii Lite):smilewinkgrin:

No, I think Nintendo's gonna call it quits here. You know, just haul it all up, pack it in, hit the trail, just truck onwards.

Oh, and they're selling the Metroid, Zelda, and Mario franchises to the makers of the Vii.

Nintendo's probably already working on the next system already. Remember, they started working on the Wii as soon as the Gamecube was released.

Edit: Only because they said that they aren't going to release some new system soon doesn't mean that they're not making it so don't BS me.

i heard theyre putting another version of the ds out sometime before or shortly after the new year. it has some upgrades. i remember it saying that it will have a bigger screen, more bat life, and wont gave a gba game slot, it has some other perks too.

i know that isnt a console, but just fyi

dedpoet777 said:
i heard theyre putting another version of the ds out sometime before or shortly after the new year. it has some upgrades. i remember it saying that it will have a bigger screen, more bat life, and wont gave a gba game slot, it has some other perks too.

i know that isnt a console, but just fyi
i also heard of this some time ago.

LOL this system was already made remember they had a higher spec Wii before the Wii which had two and quad setups if the rumors are to be believed. I'm sure they where just looking at Wii sports and saying WoW do we really need arms in this game. The mario creator him self says hell to the NO! Thus the Wii was created. Yet as soon as mario goes back to breaking brink in a castle as the whole thing collapses around you only then will they upgrade. Also too I'm sure thay are trying to make the MEMs guys along with the other guys so that nintendo can get a good price on the next system.

If you are waiting on an HD Wii then do your self a favor and get a really nice DLP HDTV... Man I love my DLPs!

First Learn what HD is...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-definition_television

sure the wii is only 480p but by standards it is still EDTV which will still look good on a SDTV, EDTV and a HDTV... infact a good amount of "HD" programs are broadcasted in 480p... aslong as its in 16:9 is still considered HD by many....

the thing is HD is also still too new... sure a good majority of people on here have an HD t.v. but the majority of people around the world do not... and in the states its not a standard enforced among broadcast stations... DTV will be but HDTV will not
which aslong as its 480p or higher they are good.... but you also have to consider most of the world doesnt go by the same resolution standards
and the idea of HD from country to country is different... the only thing anyone can seem to agree on when it comes to HD is that it comes in a preset 16:9 format after that its personal opinion of whats HD or not.. from 480p-1080i aslong as it 16:9 companies still call it HD...

so why should nintendo waste money on something that probably wont be standard untill about the end of the life of the system? if not years after....
your talking a good 50-100 dollar increase per system just to compete with the "hardcore" gamer market... which they arnt going after anyways... they already have outsold both the PS3 and the year old 360... they arnt havning any problems with sales... and with 90% of people still not using HD they dont have enough people begging for it to make up for the price... and not enough people complaining about it to change it...

they are doing just fine sales are through the roof and demand is high.. they re-opened the market of gaming again, like they did with the NES they have the family around the system not just the "hardcore"... Gaming as a whole dropped from popular exceptants when congress attacked it for being to violent and forcing the ratings system on games... still it lived fine among the hardcore and the difference at the time was better performance, better games, better graphics... something that a family gamer really cares little about... nintendo brings it back with realistic game play getting everyone involved again... it might not appeal to the majority of hard core gamers, but to the massive amount of average gamers its a breath of fresh air...

opinions are meaningless but you cant deny sales it shows how the world feels about the wii

i look forward to the next nintendo styem though, advanced gameplay and most likely resolution and performance that will more than keep up with the other 2 system, they will have enough money to do it thats forsure they already had a great start wipping the floor with the other 2 systems....

Back