Is Twilight Princess really goning to be the BEST ZELDA GAME EVER?

Zaine06

Evil Link
Oct 12, 2006
I think it is. I am really hyped about it. I cannot wait until it release because I am going to be the first one to get it.

Oh man it is gonna rule the land when it hits, I can't wait to team up with Mario as Link, it's been long overdue that the two meet up and duel to the End of Hyrulia. I think Mario will prove to be the one behind Ganon's hijinx in the end, and Link will atempt to slay him, but Mario and his powerful mushrooms will win the day. Atleast that's how it looks to play out in the trailers for this game.
Count me in, Nov. 19!

umm mario is in it that wiukd be awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im getting it november 19 or 22 at least i think thoose r the dates the preorder for me is coming in idk tho:crazy:

But does anyone knows anything new about twilight princess. Something that don't nobody else knows?

And so you are saying that you saw gana before huh?

What is gana??? And yes I saw ganon in one of those trailers I saw on the net. I didn't really get to see his face but I am pretty sure it was him.

damn everybody wants zelda that mean the less of the chance that i get thats very sad................for me..........................

Did you pre-order it yet. Or you don't have the money?

Hey OF COURSE this will be the greatest video game ever!
I will be the happiest man alive when I get my hands on it...
Did you guys know it will take about 45 mins to get from one side of Hyrule to the other!?

Yeah I feel you bro. That is the only game I am really, really, really looking forward to play. Oh man just 4 more ****ing weeks until the ultimate game is unleashed into the world.

OHHHHH NOW WHEN YOU PUT IT LIKE THAT!!!!
I AM SO EXCITED :arf: :arf: :arf:

Back