Is Wii Boring?

If you will never let her win even one Wii Tennis game, then yes, it is boring to her, but only her :)

The Wii is far from boring but I can tel you one thing, the novelty surely wears off quickly. I still enjoy the standard way of gaming just a BIT more than the way the Wii went. But is it BORING? Hell no.

XD this is LMAO.

But the Nintendo Wii is NOT boring.
Right now, it has good games, next year is online gaming!
And more updates...

First, ask here WHY it's dumb. Just by saying 'it's dumb' doesn't make it anything. If she has a reason, listen to her (Since she's your girlfriend). Also, unless you're in college or even high school, don't bother listening. You're still young and it's not like they live with you yet or anything. Until then, Get the Wii if you want it.

COLDshiver said:
First, ask here WHY it's dumb. Just by saying 'it's dumb' doesn't make it anything. If she has a reason, listen to her (Since she's your girlfriend). Also, unless you're in college or even high school, don't bother listening. You're still young and it's not like they live with you yet or anything. Until then, Get the Wii if you want it.

Well, she says the motion sensing is tiring. And she says the channels are "hard to control":lol:

channels hard to control?like what a puppy?dude whatever you make sure she has a good reason other than the "channel one" other wise i dont see any reason why you shouldnt buy one,if you to cant work on a same wave length of opinions let her go,theres other fish in the sea,or as my uncle says "why buy the cow when the milks free"

Get a new girlfriend because it's clear she doesn't have a clue. Case closed.

But seriously, the wii is probably the most not boring game console out there. It's the only thing my fiancée will play on a regular basis.

Last edited:
mrthundercleese said:
Get a new girlfriend because it's clear she doesn't have a clue. Case closed.

But seriously, the wii is probably the most not boring game console out there. It's the only thing my fiance will play on a regular basis.
lol ur sig made me giggle

Icetrash said:
Your girlfriend needs to seek medical attention
lol yeah your girlfriends sounds like she took to many hits to the head wile trying to juggle cocoanuts,no offense to you or her.

If by "boring" she means "a truly innovative and original control system which is fun to play alone or with the guys after a few beers, it's the best fun I've ever had on a console and at last a device which is designed with pure fun in mind not over-rated uber graphics with uber shadows and uber realistic water, just FUN and playability"...

Then I guess Wii is boring.

ninnie x said:
What about the channels? Are they just pointless crap?
Negative. Channels = games, music, videos (properly converted), photos, weather, mii's, and web browsing at the moment. Some are more useful than others but all are nice to have.

Back