Its Here And Its Finnaly Here Cant Belive It!!!!

d_k

Blahhh
Jan 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
7162-8575-3268-1906
turn on your wii do an update go to wii shop channel and the new wii browser will b there awesome mines still loadin so i havnt checked it out but im so happy i can **** my pants oopps lol

Joe is the winner of the Internet Channel Betting Tread!

In fact...us I'm using the browser now! ^_^

im dling mine from the shop at the moment when its done imma post from there

This system updates taking awhile, is there anything else new aside from the internet channel?

yea my down load is done not that great just that u could make the little thing in the bottom dis appear and you could zoom in more well thats all i found out so far if anyone finds anythin out tell me: (

my update didnt work. tried twice. it just kinda stopped in the middle and the other time i got a error code. weird thing is i always have used the same wireless connection for all the other downloads. I think this might be happending b/c the servers r packed with every 1 updating.. thats possible right?/? ii hope it is.... tell me it is

Someone brave do a system update with wiikey, and tell us if everything is still working fine ;)

I have to say, the new browser is an enormous improvement over the beta. It loads much quicker, seems much more solid, and the interface is much cleaner. All in all, this is not only a better looking program than the original, but something that I could actually use if I ever needed to use the Wii to browse the net. The biggest problem I found (originally) with the beta was that all the text on most web pages were blurry, and the only way to easily read the text was to zoom in... but, the problem is after scrolling while zoomed in it would unzoom and i'd have to zoom back in. That problem was rectified with this full version, making it usable. :lol:

Awww its heaven! The greatest things are that the constant crashing and freezing are gone....this is truly great! Need Tabs? check out Wiiminder.com listening to music while chating with u now!

how do you type with it? is it just a keyboard shown onscreen? is it a drawn out process to type?

I have updated this and have a wiikey. The system works fine, although I only got the wiikey installed yesterday, so I have no backups to test as of yet.

Did anyone else notice that it says, the trial is free until end of june? Surely they're not gonna start charging for the browser are they?

deeman said:
Did anyone else notice that it says, the trial is free until end of june? Surely they're not gonna start charging for the browser are they?

I noticed that

Back