Just found this..Good for Wii or Not?

Bazildon

WiiChat Member
Jan 23, 2007
UK
Wii Online Code
3689-9398-2998-5239
Sorry if this has already been posted, just found this...

http://www.wiikey.cn/

Its the 3rd card of its type i've found in the last 3 days! I can't decide wether these sort of hacks are a good or a bad thing for a console?

On the plus side - Being able to backup your games, play imports and run homebrew is fantastic.

But on the down side - We all know most people use these things for running iso's gathered from P2P apps, which is piracy and not good.

...Whats everyone else think?

Hello all, btw :)

I think if u use something like that ur a complete f**khead.
Did anyone else read what I wrote before?!
When I connected my Wii to the internet I took my time to read through the terms and conditions. It said that by clicking "Accept", you give Nintendo permission to randomly check (via system updates) for any use of pirated materials.
I hope anyone that uses these kind of things DO get caught. Why be a tightass?! Go out and get a job and work for the games that we have the PRIVLEDGE of playing. You heard me, it's a PRIVLEDGE, not a RIGHT. I will never use pirated materials... people that do are selfish, tight-ass pricks.

WolfpacSnakepit said:
When I connected my Wii to the internet I took my time to read through the terms and conditions. It said that by clicking "Accept", you give Nintendo permission to randomly check (via system updates) for any use of pirated materials.
I hope anyone that uses these kind of things DO get caught. Why be a tightass?! Go out and get a job and work for the games that we have the PRIVLEDGE of playing. You heard me, it's a PRIVLEDGE, not a RIGHT. I will never use pirated materials... people that do are selfish, tight-ass pricks.

i see your point, even though your opinion is a little extreme...

but lets watch and see as nintendo actually tries to monitor all these people and do something about it... not gonna happen

WolfpacSnakepit said:

You've focused on users who use modchips to play illegal "backups" of games. However what about those that want to play imported games? They may still be purchased, but because we're from another country we are not privileged to play them?
No I'm not going to mess with my wii for a long time, but I can see the desire to be able to play games not released in ones own region.

zerboxx said:
You've focused on users who use modchips to play illegal "backups" of games. However what about those that want to play imported games? They may still be purchased, but because we're from another country we are not privileged to play them?
No I'm not going to mess with my wii for a long time, but I can see the desire to be able to play games not released in ones own region.

They'll release official things for that such as the Action Replay for the Gamecube.

Back