Just got my new ps3

Minto

You're kidding, right?
Dec 15, 2006
Northern Ireland
Wii Online Code
0505-6993-9515-7982
just got my new 40gb ps3 with fifa 08 and an extra controller.i never knew the ps3 kicked so much ass im lovin every minute:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa:

Nice, I'm not going to buy a PS3 until some games start to appear, but the price for 40G is a step in a good direction for Sony. But for now, I'm still getting a lot of fun out of my PS2. =P

great! i just got 1 too, any game recomends?

Remegy said:
great! i just got 1 too, any game recomends?

Warhawk (fun multiplayer and my personal favorite)

The Darkness... (graphics and play style)(in game art direction is simply amazing and the contrast and lighting is better and more cinematic than the 360 counterpart. Includes more content.)

eye of judgment is coming out this month as well. Some other nice titles are right around the corner.

Use your playstation shop to download the demos and try some games to see if you like them.

Me too! Its a really great system. I traded in a bunch of Wii games that were not being played and my psp. I bought a used 60gig plus warhawk for $165! I just ordered Resistance for free off the retailer site. As parappa would say, You gotta believe!

Shiftfallout said:
Warhawk (fun multiplayer and my personal favorite)

The Darkness... (graphics and play style)(in game art direction is simply amazing and the contrast and lighting is better and more cinematic than the 360 counterpart. Includes more content.)

eye of judgment is coming out this month as well. Some other nice titles are right around the corner.

Use your playstation shop to download the demos and try some games to see if you like them.
I've played Warhawk at my friends house, it is a great game. Too bad there isn't a single player option, only multiplayer. The online is great and who can deny the graphics for the PS3...

Back