just got my wii

wii seeker

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2007
yep. today at toys r us. its cool. the web browser is cool to and the news. wheather, i can look outside. lol. i got a used red steel too even though i heard it was bad. its ok, but it has its faults. what games do you reccomend for the future?

thanks

Hello, good friend...well I have Zelda, Red Steel, Elebits, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, and I borrowed Call of Duty 3 from a friend...and I recommend Zelda of course, DBZ, Wario, and if you like war games you'll probably like Call of Duty, because it's not so bad...for the future games you should get: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Disaster: Day of Crisis, Super Mario Strikers Charged(online), Battallion Wars 2(online), Super Mario Galaxy, Sadness, and of course Super Smash Bros Brawl(online) but most of those games will come out later in the year..Sonic is the earliest coming out on February 27.

PLEASE DONT but wario ware its not a real gaming experience if oyu are looking for 1 on the wii and its really short even though you can break records and theres some unlockable things it just gets boring..MY OPINION ( please dont flame me too much) haha

I suggest Trauma Center: Second Opinion I have the DS game and wish the Wii game was out in Aus so take advantage of your lucky country it is a lot of fun on the DS imagine taking out tumors in your own house!!

Sam_Harris said:
I suggest Trauma Center: Second Opinion I have the DS game and wish the Wii game was out in Aus so take advantage of your lucky country it is a lot of fun on the DS imagine taking out tumors in your own house!!

in the uk truama center aint even out...

Whatever you do please do not waste money on Wario Ware...Get Trauma Center: 2nd Opinion, LoZ: Twilight Princess of course, and Madden 07. Very fun....

I must agree: Wario is not worth $59, maybe $9.99. It's interesting for about 1.5 hours.

If you like mini games Rayman is much better but still only worth about $20.00

I reccomend you buy Call of Duty 3 (or for short i say cod3). I haven't got it yet but ign.com gave it 7.7 impressive. I watch video footage on another website and man it look decent! I advise you to GET IT!

Back