nervous! I just got home and my wii was......

ocdan said:
that doesnt change the fact that you are flipping out over someone turning on your precious video game. I mean, I could see if W left his NUKE button sitting around and then comeback to see the red light flashing, Id probly go cry about it, but boo-****in-hoo, you got your wish, they didnt tangle the chords or made a mess, they assumingly left a light on. Jesus, instead of having a mental breakdown, did you look and see if anything was changed on your wii (beside a light). I mean, if all the memory was whiped out and that, Id give someone a talking to. Did they do that, cuz if they did, THEN this thread would have a plausable purpose... otherwise:
1. sit on bed
2. grab pillow
3. put face in pillow
4. cry yourself to sleep
the end, unless if you really need to let others know about this then
5. turn webcam on and film yourself and post on youtube

if you want proof someone was playing it, just look at your gaming log, in the mail thing

dude what exactely is your problem bitching and moaning about a simple "problem" the original poster had. You claim that his post is useless or pointless but Your sir are the one bringing nothing but capslock and offending comments here..so tell us what is Your problem?

Xanthous said:
Why on EARTH would you take the time to file a legal suit against a cleaner because they turned on your video game console? Do you have some sort of mental deficiency?

LMAO, as for your wii turning on, i have no idea.

This thread is possibly the worst I've seen on here for the fact it makes no bloody sense at all compared to the usually tedious crap. I'm fully in agreement with Ocdan, the person who started this worthless inquiry has serious issues and should seek professional help. I almost can't believe this conversation exists its surely must be a wind up. Plus even as a Brit I know the Yankees suck.

bootstrap said:
dude what exactely is your problem bitching and moaning about a simple "problem" the original poster had. You claim that his post is useless or pointless but Your sir are the one bringing nothing but capslock and offending comments here..so tell us what is Your problem?
capslock, eh?
My real problem is how I notice people get so worked up over possessions and self security that they can't lie trust upon anyone within a 10ft diameter of said possessions. You who sympathize for this brat are all selfish, distrusting people who rely on your toys to get you through a social life.
Yankees suck
Go Brewers!

Last edited:
ocdan said:
capslock, eh?
My real problem is how I notice people get so worked up over possessions and self security that they can't lie trust upon anyone within a 10ft diameter of said possessions. You are all selfish, distrusting people who rely on your toys to get you through a social life.

Go Brewers!

Ok first of all You are generalizing "you are all..."

secondly what social life? :shocked:

The poster Ocdan has in fact corrected the mistake of generalizing

Last edited:
ocdan said:
capslock, eh?
My real problem is how I notice people get so worked up over possessions and self security that they can't lie trust upon anyone within a 10ft diameter of said possessions. You who sympathize for this brat are all selfish, distrusting people who rely on your toys to get you through a social life.

Go Brewers!
Just because you don't want some dumbass screwing up your stuff doesn't make you selfish.

Wiitime said:
so today our cleaning ladies came.. i have a note on my wii saying " Please dont touch". They dont. I came home today and my wii was on.... I am 99.5% sure they didnt do it but am curious to how it got on. The wiimotes are in my draw so maybe something hit the power button or idk.. the wii cant turn on its self right???... but my concern is, the wii might have been on for a long time. they usually come and r still here but they might have come early like 11am and it might have been on the last few hours... is it bad??? it could have been on the last 3 hours... is it bad? should i worry?

Heh... Leaving It On For Three Hours Wouldn't hurt It A Bit... If You Leave It On Standby, It'll Get Hot But It's Natural...

(I've Had Mine On Standby For About 4 Months Straight)

ocdan, youve got 1100 posts and ive seen some if not most and they have never been so outlandishly arrogent. this system is new, i can fully understand the posters question to a T in regards to "holy sh*t my wii was turned on! EITHER ITS POSSESSED (lol) or it got hit/messed around with while i wasnt around for a long period of time" you know id wonder about it too but i have left my wii on, hell as i just read M+M's post, mine has been on standby too! its always on if not all the time come to think about it.

in any event, ocdan i think you need to reread the general topic and realize this isnt some "poor little rich kid" scenario. i had a maid too in my house growing up. so what. they are easy to afford even if you dont live in a mansion and i had a 4 bedroom colonial growing up thats NOTHING in NY. this does not make you spoiled and ungreatful. its his scenario as to what happend.

"maid comes in and cleans, maid leaves, and wii is on- what do i do about it" thats the jist and theres no need to attempt to tear the kid apart :rolleyes:

and now on to you sparc- im going to be so blunt right now (no paintballer not smoke a blunt i mean brutally honest lol)

youre an assh*le sparc. nothing you type here is of relavence to anything. you knock everyone and anything and you constantly bring negativity to the topics everytime someone says something thats opinionated.

you need to get a grip and think 2x before you post. otherwise, id shut up if i were you

there i said it.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ocdan, youve got 1100 posts and ive seen some if not most and they have never been so outlandishly arrogent. this system is new, i can fully understand the posters question to a T in regards to "holy sh*t my wii was turned on! EITHER ITS POSSESSED (lol) or it got hit/messed around with while i wasnt around for a long period of time" you know id wonder about it too but i have left my wii on, hell as i just read M+M's post, mine has been on standby too! its always on if not all the time come to think about it.

in any event, ocdan i think you need to reread the general topic and realize this isnt some "poor little rich kid" scenario. i had a maid too in my house growing up. so what. they are easy to afford even if you dont live in a mansion and i had a 4 bedroom colonial growing up thats NOTHING in NY. this does not make you spoiled and ungreatful. its his scenario as to what happend.

"maid comes in and cleans, maid leaves, and wii is on- what do i do about it" thats the jist and theres no need to attempt to tear the kid apart :rolleyes:

and now on to you sparc- im going to be so blunt right now (no paintballer not smoke a blunt i mean brutally honest lol)

youre an assh*le sparc. nothing you type here is of relavence to anything. you knock everyone and anything and you constantly bring negativity to the topics everytime someone says something thats opinionated.

you need to get a grip and think 2x before you post. otherwise, id shut up if i were you

there i said it.

i agree totally

Back