nervous! I just got home and my wii was......

maybe last time you played it you didnt turn it off. i have done that before, i didnt hold the power button on the remote long enough.

or maybe you have a ghost that likes playing the wii.....

do you keep your wii in your room or living room or something? maybe they were dusting and they just hit it.

it happens :)

i keep my wii on on occassion

dedpoet777 said:
maybe last time you played it you didnt turn it off. i have done that before, i didnt hold the power button on the remote long enough.

or maybe you have a ghost that likes playing the wii.....

no i did, i havent played it in a few days and i checked it b4 i left this morning. im 100% sure it was off

"Skippy Are you seriously worried that leaving it on for 3 hours could damage it? "

well it stayed on the wii menu, it didnt play any games, just stayed on the wii menu

Skippy said:
Are you seriously worried that leaving it on for 3 hours could damage it?

Yeah really, the wii is problly more stable then some computres. Im sure you'll be ok. 7-8 hours+ in a strech and I suggest you get the cooling system. Its only like 12 bucks as your local EB games (for US)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
do you keep your wii in your room or living room or something? maybe they were dusting and they just hit it.

it happens :)

i keep my wii on on occassion

nope in my room. Well i guess i will never know lol..Thanks :)

^^^^ what? No!? I hope not! Great, now i am nervous!

if i get home from work later tonight and its powered on, then i will be very conerened

the wii.....is an entity...it lives, it does what it feels right and at that day it felt like turning itself on.

Blessed be teh Wii!!!!11oneoneeleven

Can you add my wii numbers plz i need a friend on there ok its 7824 769 8862 5470

i called nintendo and the person was like soo....... she said if it happends again to call but it functions normally and it works fine. i dont think she heard that 1 b4... great, tonight at work, i will be thinking about me wii.... uhhhhhh

wow, you really are a sad person, probably worst than those rich ass pricks who buy just a PS3 cuz they believe more $=Better. You were so afraid people would "touch" your wii, you had to put a post-it note on it... That sounds kinda like you have material issues, or your cleaners are foreign and your inner racist clung hold of your sack. Get a life and a sense of security.

The Wii's power button is extremely sensetive i was playin it and accidently kicked the power button lightly while i was was passing by and it turned off.
Maybe they were wiping it off and they pressed the power button.

Back