nervous! I just got home and my wii was......

ocdan said:
wow, you really are a sad person, probably worst than those rich ass pricks who buy just a PS3 cuz they believe more $=Better. You were so afraid people would "touch" your wii, you had to put a post-it note on it... That sounds kinda like you have material issues, or your cleaners are foreign and your inner racist clung hold of your sack. Get a life and a sense of security.

umm no, My neighbors use the same people and they take there ps2 and just shove it in a pile and tangle everything. i rather have that not happen.

paintba||er said:
Don't worry about it. I'm sure it just got bumped or something and it will probably be fine.

yea ur prob right....it was just a shock, i walked in my room and i saw the light green and i blinked a few times to see if it was right and i was like HUH?

I dont think there is any need to worry at all man. I don't mean to be rude but it was only on for 3 hours on the wii menu. I can understand your worry though with such a valuable system. :)

Last edited:
^^ yeah, exactly

Wiitime said:
umm no, My neighbors use the same people and they take there ps2 and just shove it in a pile and tangle everything. i rather have that not happen.
that doesnt change the fact that you are flipping out over someone turning on your precious video game. I mean, I could see if W left his NUKE button sitting around and then comeback to see the red light flashing, Id probly go cry about it, but boo-****in-hoo, you got your wish, they didnt tangle the chords or made a mess, they assumingly left a light on. Jesus, instead of having a mental breakdown, did you look and see if anything was changed on your wii (beside a light). I mean, if all the memory was whiped out and that, Id give someone a talking to. Did they do that, cuz if they did, THEN this thread would have a plausable purpose... otherwise:
1. sit on bed
2. grab pillow
3. put face in pillow
4. cry yourself to sleep
the end, unless if you really need to let others know about this then
5. turn webcam on and film yourself and post on youtube

if you want proof someone was playing it, just look at your gaming log, in the mail thing

im not flipping out. I asked a question. I know that they didnt play it and i trust them. I was just curious to know wheater do u guys think something is wrong.

I've left mine on for several days it's always working anyway

Back