just rant about somthing

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWR. Why teh heck do I FEEL !!!!!!!!!11111111111:shocked:
Oh and by the way I think that king deedeedee Would make a nice character because in kirby superstar for the SNES king deedeedee could suck you in he coulod fly a bit too.

in touch with the wii said:
i posted this thread because i fed up with something i just want to get it out and im sure you do as well so do so
but behave
ill start
my subject sonic in brawl
if so what the helll is nintedo thinking my god can i just see the back of him for once he is so annoying his attacks are rubbish and he doesnt have any spikes he's hedgehog for gods sake
see i feel better already now it your turn

i dont get what u r saying...ur saying that sonic shouldnt b in brawl since hes so bad and stupid?

yes but i have a new view of it now (able to beat him up like a punching bag)
but i have a new rant i preorder AT HMV BUT THEY DONT PREORDER GAMES FOR YOU

I really really really like this girl that im like best friends with but i dont want to tell her i like her cause if i do i dont want to ruin our friendship because it might make it a little awkward between us and i really dont want to ruin our friendship cause we always have the best time together in class and i really dont know what i should do.....

....i feel good now

Damn it who keeps drinking my vodka

I got 2 bottles earlyer and there empty

Back