KH3 on wii?

killik119

Quality Control.
Nov 3, 2007
australia, melb
Wii Online Code
3480-6187-2679-2938
i am talking to all the people who have played KH1 and 2 and are awaiting the arrival of kh3. what's it going to be on? not confirmed as of yet, but my heart sinks when i think of it being on ps3. maybe on wii instead! that would be a great addition to the wii, and would fit perfectly, as the wii is available to all ages, where the ps3 is more exclusive to teens/adults. so kids/teens/some adults can enjoy kh with motion controls.
what do we all think of kh3 being on wii :D
no trolls please.

kingdom hearts, sorry shouldn't have abbreviated it :\. it's a series by square enix, 3 games so far with another 3 coming for portables.

it is confirmed that they are making mushroom kingdom hearts with mario and all them.

ENOUGH!!! that would be tight if it did come out on the wii, but i dought it. I think sony claims power over it and since it is such a big hit on the playstation it would be foolish to allows nintendo to have something sooooo great. the playstation 3 is already in trouble as is. Although, they did put kingdom hearts on the gambeboy advance.... a nintendo product....

Im afraid we are not and it's is going to end up like Ratchet and Clank. It is a great game only for ps3....ps3 isn't the best console in my opinion so there goes one of my fav. games.:mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Don't forget
Sony dosen't own Square Enix
They have mase multiple titles for Game Cube, DS, and Final Fantasy is coming to Wii..
The only bad thing..
Motion controls make hard programing

Final fantasy is not coming on the Wii we're getting a shitty cutdown piece of crap version called crystal chronicles.

Face it Nintendo isn't a hardcore gamers console the big developers are going to save there mainstream titles which need graphical power for the big boys

Xbox 360 and PS 3

Nintendo won't get a look in because it's underpowered if you were a developer and wanted to showcase the graphical capabilities your developer suite have then what would you do?

release the title cut down with lower frame rates and lacking hd hmmmm I don't think so.

You would want to go all guns blazing and get the best graphics and physics possible to showcase your title.

Next year will be when the Playstation 3 will really start to begin to show it's momentum alot of people have keep slating it due to it's slow start but when the hardcore games start to arrive it'll slowly but surely shift into the number 1 spot.

dang, i rly hope they do make kh3 for the wii, i a freakin huge fan of those games ive played both the ones for ps2 and im obsessed! it better be for wii!

The games are good but not something to go crazy over. I really doubt its coming to the wii and they already said they wouldn't be working on it till much later so wait till 2010 or so for any news about it.

Back