Kingdom Hearts III

---Brian--- said:
Amazing....it will defiantly be for the Ps3, no chance of that being for the wii with visuals like that.....can't wait.
Err, you do realise that was FMV don't you? Even Gamecube can do that, let alone "2 Gamecubes duck taped together"

Well chances are it'll come out for Ps3 since the main series was on playstation 2. But hopefully it'll come out on Wii so people who don't like the Ps3 can enjoy it too.

Nomura said that he is thinking of the possibilities of making a PSP Kingdom Hearts

All new news:
(from khinsider.com)

Knights Names/Connections Confirmed+ Signature Page!
Written by Monkey
Wednesday, 09 May 2007
Hey everyone! About a month back KHInsider was very quick to report the rumors of the names of two of the three Knights that appear in the Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+ secret ending (viewable under Final Mix Section). As speculated, these names have turned out to be true, according to a recent interview with director Tetsuya Nomura.

-The name of the knight that looks like Roxas is named Ven. His name is in relation to the sky, similar to Sora. Nomura also hinted at his possible connections with Roxas, and in turn, Sora.
-The female knight is indeed named Aqua. Her name is in relation to water, similar to Kairi.

-The name of the third knight was not revealed. It is speculated though that his name will be related to land, as is Riku's.

That looks amazing! I would buy a ps3 just for this game. I was a little dissapointed by 2 but this looks like it will make up for it.

None of them are old characters and it is not schedueled but estimated around 2011 yeah but they are making a spin-off soon that isn't for PS3 my guess would be Wii or DS

Good thing I never bought KH2 now I can get Final Mix if it ever comes to US

Sadly, in a recent review with the KH director, Testuya Nomura-san, KH3 will most likely come out on the PSP or DS.:sad:

I wish for PS3!!

This is a fan-made trailer for the next Kingdom Hearts game:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rRpUOho6uM[/MEDIA]

The next KH game is going to be revealed at Tokyo Game Show 2007!!

Back