Last Night on Wiichat

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me
I should do a raid on the last forum that was spamed on here

Readying my "sick" folder

Why you still here?
If your forum is so much better than here why stay?
byepv6.gif

No you wont.
Nothing personal. But I can't be arsed joining another mostly Wii forum.

Maybe.
But it is a rather childish way to get people to join a site and will probably end up with the site getting raided back witch will end up in a forum war.

So yes childish.
But not in a good way,
hey piss off prinny. if the mods cleaned it up then i'll stay. Ninstation had nothing to do with this....

Why is everyone blaming Ninstation? Napalm has already given us proof they didn't do anything, and besides WiiChat has died, best to leave while we still can.

Just let WiiChat go! Its already infested with spammers, n00bs and more annoyances!

Why is everyone blaming Ninstation? Napalm has already given us proof they didn't do anything, and besides WiiChat has died, best to leave while we still can.

Just let WiiChat go! Its already infested with spammers, n00bs and more annoyances!
Agreed....

Also... If i0n does return I may come back. But since he's left and this place is getting deep in debt cuz he ain't paying for it probably, its best to leave.

Last time this happened I got charged to keep the forum afloat, true story!

WARNING!
WIICHAT HAS DIED! LEAVE IMMEDIATELY! EVACUATE THE FORUM!​

Honestly, we should really do that!

Right, everyone. For fuck sake. WiiChat is not dead, it's here and there are posters. i0n is obviously paying, and if he doesn't then so be it then the forum won't be here, but it is so give it a rest.

It's getting old, if you think wiichat is dying and and everyone should go to ninstation then fucking leave, no one is stopping you. Just leave us be and stop whining on. We know the situation and if we want to then we'll leave to other sites such as WiiLoaded on Ninstation so just leave us be.

Right, everyone. For fuck sake. WiiChat is not dead, it's here and there are posters. i0n is obviously paying, and if he doesn't then so be it then the forum won't be here, but it is so give it a rest.

It's getting old, if you think wiichat is dying and and everyone should go to ninstation then fucking leave, no one is stopping you. Just leave us be and stop whining on. We know the situation and if we want to then we'll leave to other sites such as WiiLoaded on Ninstation so just leave us be.

QFT

I'm tired of everyone's damn post about this as well.

Power to the Wiichatters!!!!!!!!

What this handsome fella said ^

I ain't going nowhere.

Also... If i0n does return I may come back. But since he's left and this place is getting deep in debt cuz he ain't paying for it probably, its best to leave.

Last time this happened I got charged to keep the forum afloat, true story!

WARNING!
WIICHAT HAS DIED! LEAVE IMMEDIATELY! EVACUATE THE FORUM!​

Honestly, we should really do that!

Its died?
If it's dead why can I read that and why can you read this?

Now kindly piss off back to Nintenstation and leave us alone.

You know, you guys don't have to choose one or the other. You could go to and enjoy both of them, like some of us do...

Alright, even though I'm a moderator on Ninstation, I'm inclined to agree that advertising for the site on Wiichat is getting annoying. I certainly wouldn't to put up with this amount of advertising on that site, so I won't here either. I agree that Wiichat is in trouble and may not last much longer, but that's no excuse for the constant advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back