Little Kids are Jerks:

Homicidal_Gamer

Yay I'm dead!
Jul 21, 2006
Over the Stars
http://www.weeklygeekshow.com/2006/07/todays_gaming_rant_little_kids.php

Read the rest of this above in the link! It shows how kids are nowadays!

"Do you have an XBOX 360?".

"No." I said, and politely proceeded to look at the PSP selection.

"I do," spouted the small child-thing, "actually my uncle does but I play it and it has awesome graphics."

"Okay." I muttered and noticed that the PSP version of Liberty City Stories is $40, and the PS2 version was $20. Curious.

"The XBOX 360 has better graphics than the PS3." Shrimpy McSmellypants continued.

omg. i noticed that! whenever i try to talk to kids under 10 about the new systems. i ask them which system they would want to play and they either say 360 or ps3. i ask them why and they say things like "it has better graphics than wii" or "they have alot of war games". and no matter how much i try to convince them that graphics and vilolence is not what games are about, it goes in one ear and out the other!

Lachadine said:
omg. i noticed that! whenever i try to talk to kids under 10 about the new systems. i ask them which system they would want to play and they either say 360 or ps3. i ask them why and they say things like "it has better graphics than wii" or "they have alot of war games". and no matter how much i try to convince them that graphics and vilolence is not what games are about, it goes in one ear and out the other!
They're ignorant and naive! So it is nearly impossible to make them see! :lol:

When I play Half-life 2 deathmath there's always a little kid with a mic on his computer that always talks crap to everyone. Their voice is still not fully developed, so when they kill you with a toilet they talk in that high-pitched voice and that drives me KraZy. So I just quit out of the server.lol

On Xbox Live, you don't even know if the person yelling at you is a kid, an adult, or some kind of creature.

I remember one guy talked smack, Smeagol-style!! He was saying "I'll make you my precious" and I was like "I'll make your mom my precious" (whoh, I used to have lame comebacks) because I assumed precious was Smeagol for b@#$%.

I play with the mic off most of the time thanks to that...goblin-child or whatever it was.

If you don't know who Smeagol is (shame on you!!) look below and imagine that thing trying to kill you in MechAssualt:

lotragstsm.jpg

(the cause of most of my nightmears/paranoia):lol:

NateTheGreat said:
On Xbox Live, you don't even know if the person yelling at you is a kid, an adult, or some kind of creature.

I remember one guy talked smack, Smeagol-style!! He was saying "I'll make you my precious" and I was like "I'll make your mom my precious" (whoh, I used to have lame comebacks) because I assumed precious was Smeagol for b@#$%.

I play with the mic off most of the time thanks to that...goblin-child or whatever it was.

If you don't know who Smeagol is (shame on you!!) look below and imagine that thing trying to kill you in MechAssualt:

lotragstsm.jpg

(the cause of most of my nightmears/paranoia):lol:
LMAO! Some kind of beast!:lol: I used to play Halo 2 online, and I remember a bunch of little 8 year olds screaming out racial slurs in vein every time they would get killed. >_>

and thats wii i dont play online

Narr theres no games i want to play and i only play for entertainment

but maybe on the wii

Homicidal_Gamer said:
http://www.weeklygeekshow.com/2006/07/todays_gaming_rant_little_kids.php

Read the rest of this above in the link! It shows how kids are nowadays!

"Do you have an XBOX 360?".

"No." I said, and politely proceeded to look at the PSP selection.

"I do," spouted the small child-thing, "actually my uncle does but I play it and it has awesome graphics."

"Okay." I muttered and noticed that the PSP version of Liberty City Stories is $40, and the PS2 version was $20. Curious.

"The XBOX 360 has better graphics than the PS3." Shrimpy McSmellypants continued.

i know what the guy in the article is talking about i was in my local game shop: GAME and i was asking about pre-ordering the wii and a little kid came up to me and said why do you want that useless thing PS3 has great graphics and i'm like :scared: attempting to give a damn

Attachments

• damn giving.gif
    damn giving.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
MMCD said:
i know what the guy in the articao is talking about i was in my local game shop: GAME and i was asking about pre-ordering the wii and a little kid came up to me and said why do you want that useless thing PS3 has great graphics and i'm like :scared: attempting to give a damn
Damn! I think those kids need to get smacked! :lol: They dont know gaming, so they best keep their mouths shut.

we need to teach them all
ill will be the teacher
first class
We all play Yars revenge

Back