LIVE problems

Problems here too. Couldn't get online with COD4, Halo 3, or get on Marketplace for some demos. :(

yessiree, the red ring of death- like problem strikes again on the "poor" 360 owners.

'turns around and jumps for joy'

The cause for the problem is unknown, but there have been reports of some members being able to finally reconnect to LIVE. The XOC (Xbox Operations Center) has been investigating the problem, so I imagine it should be fixed soon.

Info:

“Users may be unable to log into Xbox Live. Our engineers are currently investigating and are working to resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.”

UPDATE: It looks like users on my friends list are slowly reconnecting to Live, still no official word on whether or not the issue has been resolved.

UPDATE #2: The Xbox Support page has been updated to say “Users may experience intermittent issues when attempting to connect to Xbox Live.”

UPDATE #3: Major Nelson has posted the following message on Twitter “From what the engineers tell me, people are having problems signing in. The XOC (Xbox Operations Center) is investigating.”

----------------------

vashivihan said:
yessiree, the red ring of death- like problem strikes again on the "poor" 360 owners.

'turns around and jumps for joy'

Posts like these are really unnecessary.

No issues for me tonight, got in and played for pretty much 5-6 hours straight on COD 4. :D It's an addiction, what can I say.

Celestial said:
Does anyone's have an xbox in the middle with round circles going round it when you go to Market Place/Xbox Live/Games? That keeps happening to me... and then it never signs in...
Yessir, that's what I meant by things taking forever to load. Any improvements this morning? Dad's got the TV, so haven't been able to check it out yet.

Wiired said:
Yessir, that's what I meant by things taking forever to load. Any improvements this morning? Dad's got the TV, so haven't been able to check it out yet.

Nope, live right now is doing TERRIBLE i can't even play campaign fore or custom games on live....
They better fix this soon.....

Celestial said:
Sorry Wiired, didn't read all the posts lol, mine was slightly better... but then it died again.
Haha s'all good. Cheers for the reply too Curtain.
Missing Live already </3 lolol.. wanna play GH3 with some randomers.. just gotta wait for the few mates on my friendslist who have got it come online I suppose, then bosh. Jamfest.

Ok now when I try to connect it either:
- Says an error and tells me to test my internet connection.. (When I do that, test goes fine)
- Signs in for a second... then it loads... then it says connect to Xbox Live again...

This is reeeeeally starting to annoy me... Gonna play PS3 for a bit.

Damn, this is pissing me off. I just got CoD4 the other day, and I've spent 4 times as long trying to find a game as I have been playing it. It just keeps going on and off. Right when I think they've fixed it it ****s up again.

On the dashboard I'm also having the loading circle thing on the left blades, and when it says how many people on my friends list are online it keeps saying some absurd number that is larger than the total amount of people on my friends list.

I can only get games in GH3 if I host the game, and even then I have to wait for five minutes or so before I get a match, and it seems that I just repeatedly play against the same few people.

Halo works mostly, it just takes some time to find a match.

I don't know why Bill doesn't just get out his magical checkbook and make all this disappear. :/

I may go buy WarHawk and get away from all this bullshit for a while....

I had problems last night and the night before with COD4 but Halo 3 was fine for some reason.

This is really starting to piss me off....
I just got ONE achievement till i get my Katana on Halo3 (the triple kill with the sword)

Also my mom bought my 1600 microsoft points to buy the heroic map pack
BUT THE MARKETPLACE IS NOT WORKING!!

Microsoft needs to fix this...

Back