Lord Of the Battery Grave Yard

5010 said:
4th set in one wiimote. So far it seems they last longer playin games without the nunchuk, I also have my speaker volume on the 3rd bar and rumble is on also.
Not to stray away from the thread topic, but I have seriously wondered about the Wiimote's speaker volume. Is it configurable?? i.e. you can lower it / raise it? Because late at night when playing Zelda: TP when you can BARELY hear it due to family being asleep and then having the Wiimote's speaker still be loud, it's a bit of an annoyance!

Ive used 2 pairs on one of my Wii mote and, 1 pair on my other Wii mote
Then I used another pair on my Wavebird lol good thing I have a battery charger it works like a charm ;)

yes you can press home then click on the remote and there it is anyway 5 pairs cause for some reason 2 bars go straight away but then they last about 19 hours

OKK

5010 & Mecko TIE for 4 pairs of batts used

Props to 5010 on his testing endurance he's putting on that one wiimote of his.

Props to Mecko for his plethora of controller uses.

Burn those batteries!!

The longest they seem to last(just for the record) is while playin VC games with the remote on its side.. I tend to play ALOT of Columns! Wo0t! I also have another Wiimote and Nunchuk but they are still in their packaging for Christmas, The Wii is for my little girl I just play with it! :p

Its all Zelda's fault it probably took out 2 pairs of batteries from the 40 hours I've used up playing through it :D

Back