Lost Season 4

IGN said:
February 13, 2008 - The end of the writers' strike and the return of many shows that have been off the schedule means that the networks have to do some restructuring when it comes to shows that took the place of hits that were on forced hiatus. For ABC, Thursday nights have a big example of this, because they're currently airing one of their biggest shows, Lost, in the 9:00 timeslot that normally is held by an even bigger hit, Grey's Anatomy. With Grey's coming back soon, and Lost also filming more episodes, a conflict over that timeslot was brewing.

TV Guide's Michael Ausiello now reports that ABC's likely solution is a somewhat simple one - Grey's will get its old timeslot back when it returns with new episodes, with Lost moving one hour later to 10:00 pm ET/PT. As Ausiello points out, Grey's is the most powerful ratings lead in ABC has to offer, so while some might fret about Lost going to a later time period again (as it did last year), it would now be part of a much more powerful nightly line up than it ever has before, beginning at 8:00 with ABC's hit Ugly Betty.

Ausiello says that ABC may consider using this lineup again next year, though something other than Lost would have to occupy the Thursday 10:00 timeslot in the fall, until the show returns in early 2009.

Thanks to the delay in production due to the writers' strike, there's likely to be a small delay before the final five ( down from the originally planned eight) episodes of Lost's fourth season are ready to air. Ausiello also notes that ABC may begin this brief mid-season split with the seventh episode of this season, not the eighth, as some feel it makes for a more logical break point.

Link- http://tv.ign.com/articles/851/851987p1.html

This kinda sucks but at least were getting more episodes! Can't wait for tongiht

Haha I had to rewatch the last one because of a fricking snow storm in Colorado haha

Tremendous episode.

SPOILERS

This DOES confirm Ben as the fifth of the Oceanic six, correct? And also, [correct me if I'm wrong] but it sounds like Sahid is under Ben's control, because Ben has threatened to harm the other four of the Oceanic six if Sahid disobeys him...?

LevesqueIsKing said:
Tremendous episode.

SPOILERS

This DOES confirm Ben as the fifth of the Oceanic six, correct? And also, [correct me if I'm wrong] but it sounds like Sahid is under Ben's control, because Ben has threatened to harm the other four of the Oceanic six if Sahid disobeys him...?
i don think you accurate, for one, Ben has those passports meaning hes probably already been off the island, and he wasnt on the place so he cant really be one of the ocianic 6. I think Sayid is helping his comrads back on the island by working for ben, not helping the others who left. "charlie" told hurley to go back because they needed him, maybe this is sayids way of helping them?

Wow! That makes A LOT more sense.

Sahid wants to help out his friends on the island. Ben is the only one with access to the island. Sahid has to do something for Ben for Ben to help his friends [/keep his friends alive]. Right?

Back