Lost Season 4

Best episode [that I can remember] in a couple seasons, in my honest opinion.

I saw the "Ben shoots girl" thing coming from a mile away....i cant wair for next week

^hahahaha, I always hate that.

At the end, I'm always like 'don't do it, please don't do it, not right now'

...LOST

Bowserizer said:
y'know it annoys me that some people look at so many spoilers...i dont mean a small one but things like my friend found out all of the oceanic 6 already!?! it just said so online...i am personally trying to keep away from those things becasue i feel it takes away from the show. how can there be such articles out there that give away such critical info and how would it get out?
That friend you speak of is my brother, isn't it? He told me who they were too... don't worry I won't spoil it!
I hope the Writers Strike is over soon so we can get the full season all together!

Woot back from vacation...finally talk in my favorite thread :) Well...I gotta go watch the episode again since I had "trouble" thrusday...but from what I saw it was pretty exciting and now that we have got all the introductions of new characters out of the way, the season will really pick up

this season seems not as mysterious, but there are more questions now. like, before we were wondering what was up w/ the hatch and this monster on the island, then we wonder who the hell these others are, and know we know all that. then they hit us w/ all sorts of new people springing up on the island, and flash backs...from the future?! very confusing.

Flash back from the future....I'm not even gonna ask haha...I still don't know what the hell those numbers mean though...but I haven't forgotten them 4...8...15...16....23...42

GigaRidley said:
That friend you speak of is my brother, isn't it? He told me who they were too... don't worry I won't spoil it!
I hope the Writers Strike is over soon so we can get the full season all together!
actually, he was only 1 of 3 people i was referring too that found out the oceanic 6

i've always wondered what was the map thing that locke saw?
imgres

TortillaChip520 said:
then we wonder who the hell these others are, and know we know all that.

Actually we don't really know who the Others are. They appear to pre-date Dharma's arrival on the island and then later wiped them all out (except for Ben of course).

Back