Lost Season 4

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Ben wasn't from Dharma, was he?
Well his dad was...I guess you could say he was a part of the group...but then killed them all. And leve are you getting a hell load of snow tonight?

Good news! Unofficial word is that with the writers' strike over, there's still enough time after all for more Lost episodes. So we may be getting a total of 13 episodes this season instead of the planned for 16 (and more than the 8 that were done before the strike).

YES!!!! i heard that too!!!! this is great!!!!!! and the lost video game is comin out tomorrow!!

I really like the new characters. Miles is a really good actor.

Next episode: Sayid flashbacks FTW

Skippy said:
Good news! Unofficial word is that with the writers' strike over, there's still enough time after all for more Lost episodes. So we may be getting a total of 13 episodes this season instead of the planned for 16 (and more than the 8 that were done before the strike).
Great news but do you have any links that confirm this for sure

For those who are wondering about the significance of The Numbers, it was revealed in The Lost Experience, an online game that was made in between seasons 2 and 3.
The Numbers are the digits in the Valenzetti Equation, a theorem that would acurately predict the end of the world. The Dharma Initiative is on the Island in the first place to figure out how to change the numbers in the equation so they can prevent the end of the world.

i think its rediculous that thw numbers, such an intracite part of the show, could be given away outside of the show.

well, personally i try to stay away from the LOST experience for fear of spoilers, but i dont have a problem with other people lookin through it.

Yeah, Room 23 is about Walt. Remember back in S1, he made that bird crash into the window in a flashback? That is related to his "special powers" and he does again (on a larger scale) in Room 23. It's kind of a weird title for the missing pieces episode because it doesn't have very much to do with Room 23.

Edit: Nice Sig, Death Note is the pwnage

Olimar said:
Yeah, Room 23 is about Walt. Remember back in S1, he made that bird crash into the window in a flashback? That is related to his "special powers" and he does again (on a larger scale) in Room 23. It's kind of a weird title for the missing pieces episode because it doesn't have very much to do with Room 23.

Edit: Nice Sig, Death Note is the pwnage
Hey guys just wanted you all to know that Olimar is the awesome. He knows everything about LOST(except i started watching first so i win)

Back