lost sim card in wii

Go to your wireless carrier and tell them you lost your SIM card. The will give you a new one. I'm not sure if they will charge or not, I know for broken cards most providers will just replace it for free, but I'm not sure about lost cards.

csiguy4u said:
Your a dumb@ss. . .but the easiest way to get the sim card back would just be to take out the few screws that are necessary to open the Wii, similar to opening a PC case; shouldn't have to undo anything else.

look mate no one on this forum actualy likes you so shut up.

Thank you to the people who actualy tried to help me but now ive got a new sim card so it doesnt matter any more.

that was weird.
Well even though u got a new sim card u might aswell try tilting the console until u can see it through the hole and then do something.

My sim card is burnt :s

yea...

doesn't matter till that little card gets a nice metal to metal connection n shorts your wii or jams your disc drive or just makes you sound like a salt shakin mexican bandito dancer each time you move your wii around! :lol:

jeez.. at least this dude is the funniest numskull i've seen on this forum :thumbsup:

Back