Lost (tv) disscusion thread

Woot yea! Awesome thread.

John Locke rules and i want to marry him and lick his bald head! :rolleyes:

lost%20terry%20o'quinn.jpg

zachp18 said:
i was suprised that he got killed off the last episode. :sad:

Think about it, he isnt going to get killed off. He is the biggest and one of the most liked characters in the show.
The island or Jacob will probably heal him, anyway he doesnt die because he is cast for the next epi and the finale :thumbsup:

man, that jacob guy was creepy. I wonder what he ment by " help me". and why did he say it to locke? I was suprised to find out that the "others" are the hostiles and not the dharma initiative.

Imagine John Locke with an awesome hair style like mine...

quinnjr1.jpg

Here he is :lol:

Actually, he got shot where his kidney was, and that saved him, not having a kidney. Think about it :thumbsup:

lee.jarratt said:
Actually, he got shot where his kidney was, and that saved him, not having a kidney. Think about it :thumbsup:

Hmmm....

zachp18 said:
jacob might be that monster thing. somehow....:eek:ut:

No it can't be it's on the other side of the island. It can't get through those barrier thingy's with the sound.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHURjTA9Z6w[/media]

[media]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ygpj_opr14bwy[/media]

Here is a sneak peek of the next episode! But Jack seems really patient, at least try to act like he wants to blow the crap out of the others..

Edit: Bugger, let me find another sneak preview..

Double Edit: Ok, its the promo for the next epi, not the vid I tried to upload before *sigh*

Triple Edit : Dharma! Maybe I just can't upload it properly *loud sigh*

Quadrouple Edit: Ok, managed to get it working, now I will try and upload the original video, 2 mins..

5th Edit : Uploaded the sneak peek!

6th edit : I give up, it just wont work *10 second sigh*

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost is cool and really unpredicatable.

P.S - 1,000TH POST​

it's going to be really intense if the others start to raid the camp and just to find out that their is explosives waiting.:yikes:

i love lost wot do u think the big black cloud is? do u think we will c jacob next episode i cant wait!

p.s kate is hot but not as hot as shannon was y did they kilk her :'( :D

Back