Lost (tv) disscusion thread

No way is Locke going to die. I didn't see anyone mention that you actually SAW Jacob in the previous episode. For a split second you see a man sitting in the rocking chair.

LOL Jorge I can tell you really like lost by your avatar. Anyways about the people the "The Seeing Glass" place. There probably part of the Dharma intiative and Ben made a lame excuse that there was a accident so non of them go down there.

lee.j > this is for you

so on the discussion of Desmond and his 'ability'

i think after all those posts before the only thing we decided is that you think Dez sees the future, where as i think he sees a pas-- b/c he already lived through those events

problem w/ my theory is he sees so many different ways charlie dies that it would have to mean that he gets sent back in time every time Charlie dies <--not likely

problem with yours is that when he wakes up after turning the key.. he knows not to go on the boat race b/c he will get stranded, but a lady tells him to go so that all the events on the island can take place...so he knowingly goes to the island

anyway i was talking w/ some friends after the most recent episode and i have a new theory:

in the episode that was all about him...after he turned the key in the hatch and everything went crazy.. i think*** that past-Dez got a glimpse of everything to come...including charlies deaths.. etc.. so he is not clairvoyant, but actually given a glimpse of the future because that huge blast (from the hatch timer counting down)

whadya think???????

mukeliller said:
lee.j > this is for you

i think after all those posts before the only thing we decided is that you think Dez sees the future, where as i think he sees a pas-- b/c he already lived through those events

problem w/ my theory is he sees so many different ways charlie dies that it would have to mean that he gets sent back in time every time Charlie dies <--not likely

problem with yours is that when he wakes up after turning the key.. he knows not to go on the boat race b/c he will get stranded, but a lady tells him to go so that all the events on the island can take place...so he knowingly goes to the island

anyway i was talking w/ some friends after the most recent episode and i have a new theory:

in the episode that was all about him...after he turned the key in the hatch and everything went crazy.. i think*** that past-Dez got a glimpse of everything to come...including charlies deaths.. etc.. so he is not clairvoyant, but actually given a glimpse of the future because that huge blast (from the hatch timer counting down)

whadya think???????

Wow you officially owned me :mad:
Nice theory there pal :thumbsup: , can't wait for the season finale!

2005717985034752577_rs.jpg

I tell you what, i think Jack's been on that island too long..

Last edited by a moderator:
mukeliller said:
lee.j > this is for you

whadya think???????

Yeah, with your theory of him reliving the events just to save Charlie sounds awfully annoying. So you believe he has to memorize all the events, and keep reliving the island experience again and again just to save him?

It seemed that way to me, but really we don't know if it's him going into the past to stop what happened or him actually getting a vision. They make it seem like he gets visions from the future though.

All I gotta say is it's pretty heroic of him to go back in time and relive everything, after every new day he sees Charle die just to save Charlie. I don't know if I'd be willing to do that.

Any way, did anyone else see the latest ep? I think Charlie could alter his fate, possibly Desmond telling him of his fate could have altered it somehow.

Maybe Desmond shouldn't have told him....

En4Neo said:
Any way, did anyone else see the latest ep? I think Charlie could alter his fate, possibly Desmond telling him of his fate could have altered it somehow.

Maybe Desmond shouldn't have told him....
or maybe the hot chick brigade thats about to pwn him end up making him their slave forever and desmond wakes up and yells:

No-Darth_Vader.jpg

zachp18 said:
i was suprised that he got killed off the last episode. :sad:
He was SHOT not killed. I will bet my Wii that he does not die.

cookiemonsta11111 said:
I want Locke to DIE!!!!

I think/ hope that Locke will infact die. But it seems that Locke is cast for the next ep, it's probably just in a flashback!

HAHA Locke so totally didn't die!
But it's sad that Charlie did :sad: He had plenty of time to go through the door and close it. Also I believe Ben wasn't lying. I don't trust penny.

bubba-ga-nush said:
HAHA Locke so totally didn't die!
But it's sad that Charlie did :sad: He had plenty of time to go through the door and close it. Also I believe Ben wasn't lying. I don't trust penny.
he didnt did he... he killed that poor parashoot *****, i wander whats up...

what did you guys think of the flash forward style that followed jack? charlie sure did die, bernard didnt though, i thought he would die for sure..

so which was better-

heroes or lost?

If the "flashbacks" were in the future, why did Jack tell his colleagues his father was probably drunker than he was?

And more importantly, who was in that coffin? My guess is either Locke or Michael (neither of whom would have been very popular with the Losties, explaining why no one turned up to the funeral).

As for Heroes vs. Lost, I guess I'd have to say Heroes.

for some reason, i thought it would be ben's i do'nt kn owwhat i base that on but whatever, you never know

the best part of that whole finale was when hugo drove the van out of nowhere and owned that guy so badly

and the best part of heroes was when nikki came out of nowhere and owned sylar so badly,

they were both good, but heroes was better at wrapping stuff up, but that's what lost is known for not wrapping stuff up

Napalmbrain said:
If the "flashbacks" were in the future, why did Jack tell his colleagues his father was probably drunker than he was?

And more importantly, who was in that coffin? My guess is either Locke or Michael (neither of whom would have been very popular with the Losties, explaining why no one turned up to the funeral).

As for Heroes vs. Lost, I guess I'd have to say Heroes.
b/c he was too drunk and f*cked up to know his daddy was already DEAD :crazy:

Back