Lost (tv) disscusion thread

mushroomedmario said:
for some reason, i thought it would be ben's i do'nt kn owwhat i base that on but whatever, you never know

the best part of that whole finale was when hugo drove the van out of nowhere and owned that guy so badly

and the best part of heroes was when nikki came out of nowhere and owned sylar so badly,

they were both good, but heroes was better at wrapping stuff up, but that's what lost is known for not wrapping stuff up
well said!!

srry for the dp

mukeliller said:
b/c he was too drunk and f*cked up to know his daddy was already DEAD :crazy:

maybe he's not dead....

who knows anything? point is, we don't know what in the hell is going to happen next, and that's what makes the show so great.

its also clear that Jacob is the shadow thing and he has the ability to take different forms, like he did in Jack's dad at the way beginning, like he did in Ben's mom. if you look real close at the episode where they go to Jacob, you can see Jacob as an old guy, just as John starts to believe.

The finale was a great...
I was sad Charlie died. :( Hurley was freakin' AWESOME! :D And I'm so confused by the ending. I really don't want Jack to end up like that!

Alot of my friends believe that Jack's dad is still alive. Did they ever give a reason as to how his dad died? I don't recall one.

I believe Ben is in the coffin. If it was Michael or Locke I don't think Kate would have made that comment about why she didn't go.

What confuses me is that when Jack was seen in the pharmacy he was referred to as the hero on the bridge. If 20+ people came back 3 months after there plane crashed and supposedly everyone died that would be on national news and he would have been referred to as the guy from the survivors.

Edit: The newspaper clipping
I looked at some other sites, and some pics of the clipping Jack had. As much as I don't want to believe it if you look at the clipping the article starts off with "The body of Jo..." So it appears John is in the casket.

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with the season finale, but what happened to that couple that was paralyzed and buried alive????

Jorge said:
This has nothing to do with the season finale, but what happened to that couple that was paralyzed and buried alive????

Kind of obvious I'd think, lol, they suffucated underneath all the dirt and died.

Really sucks for them, but hey they killed a man for a diamond.

Jorge said:

They've been confirmed dead by the makers of the show. No one liked them, so they were killed off.

I was wondering, because one of them moved as the they were being buried.

FWELR said:
maybe he's not dead....

who knows anything? point is, we don't know what in the hell is going to happen next, and that's what makes the show so great.
it was the future..there is an anogram of the word 'flashforward' in the funeral home sign

Jorge said:
I believe Ben is in the coffin.

I think it's Locke b/c the philosopher connection to the obit

The crumpled newspaper clipping in Jack's hand may say "J... ....tham" - according to a screen shot all over the Web. Jeremy Bentham was one of the founders of the Utilitarian philosophy in the 19th century - the path to goodness consists of finding or doing the greatest good for the greatest number of people.

Jorge said:
What confuses me is that when Jack was seen in the pharmacy he was referred to as the hero on the bridge.

He was just reffered 'to as the hero' in the pharm...the new guy doctor mentions he is a hero twice over

it's the future bitches

oh and please tell me you are taking into consideration the 'lost time' thing:crazy:

not sure if this is obvious or not but, i think that naomi is part of the dharma initiative that parashooted to the island from the boat offshore and the dharma people want to get revenge. that is why ben said that we are all gonna die and history will repeat it's self.

ParaCHUTED. That would make sense, but either way these next 3 years are going to kill me...

Napalmbrain said:
They've been confirmed dead by the makers of the show. No one liked them, so they were killed off.

Yeah, I thought they were extremely lame characters, but being buried alive...wow I didn't want that to happen to them.

But hey, I like how they pulled them out, not everyone can be cool like Locke.

Yeah I think its similar to Desmond after the hatch exploded. He went back to before he had gone to the island but he still recalled the island. If thats what you mean by the "lost time" thing.

Back