Low Ps3 Sales Spell Trouble for Game Makers? Some thing so...

Sovieto said:
motion sensing is an old technology whereas they had to create totally new thing for graphics and what not

Only new technology in the PS3 is blu-ray, otherwise the graphics capabilities in it were available on PC's last year and before.

Wii&Ps3 said:
The ps3 is far more difficult to make games for. They had the same problem with the ps2. I havent heard anybody say they had a problem developing for the wii yet.

i suppose with having to manage the bigger graphics and all, but they'll have to get use to it like the xbox360 publishers have. but really they wont be able to adapt until if and when the ps3 sells better.

im gonna say with an open mind that the sales of the ps3 might sink the boat if you know what i mean the more money to make stuff then to sell it ploy inst the best thing to go by maybe the world isnt ready for blu ray i just think that paying for a blu ray copy cat version of sony competetors (soz no offence but you have to admit they kinda skaffed the wiimote and the 360 a bit) when you could buy their markets enemies products for less of the cost of the ps3
thank you for reading
ITWTW
a quote from me in the $835 thread

Last edited:
PtonJalken said:
i suppose with having to manage the bigger graphics and all, but they'll have to get use to it like the xbox360 publishers have. but really they wont be able to adapt until if and when the ps3 sells better.

Agreed, and just because they don't say they are having problems doesn't mean they aren't. Developers for Sony could be saying its too hard because maybe they are in the own way bashing the system for lack of ease of use. Doubtful, but who really knows for sure besides them.

Back