Madeleine's Case

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
This is becoming in a very mediatic case. Portuguese and English Press are always talking about this case. PJ is known as one of the best police investigators in the World, but the situation is getting really complicated for them to solve, and we don't know exactly where is Gerald and Kate's children.

What are your opinions with this case??

I dont agree with portueguese police being good.

The english news has been saying that the portugeuse are being quite bad about this.

I.E, when doing the road checks, they stopped and talked for a few hours not checking vehicles and a big transit van goes past. . .

When taking finger prints they dressed casual not all in white protective overalls. .

At least they are trying to help:)

If anyone knows anyone about madeline i would beg them to contact the police.

Hmm I must be really cloistered haven't heard about this might be because I'm in America

you havent heared of this! its everywhere!

well i try not to think bout it because the more i think about it, the more i think about it getting worse. but if anyone does know ANYTHING THEY SHOULD TELL POLICE

Any aid received from the police is good in-order to find her. When I heard the news that she may be in Morocco, I was actually happy that she is still alive. Lets hope the police manage to find her as soon as possible.

Official Website

madeleine_close.jpg

If she is never found, God forbid. I hope that she was abducted because someone badly wanted a daughter, although they should have never went to those lengths.

Anyway, people can't blame other country's policing skills because they don't know their attitudes to certain cases. If anything, they're still trying to help, don't know about anyone else, but, that's a good thing.

If she was seen in Morocco, how did she get there? How was she able to get out of Portugal that quickly without police all over the place?

Frogger said:
If she is never found, God forbid. I hope that she was abducted because someone badly wanted a daughter, although they should have never went to those lengths.

Anyway, people can't blame other country's policing skills because they don't know their attitudes to certain cases. If anything, they're still trying to help, don't know about anyone else, but, that's a good thing.

If she was seen in Morocco, how did she get there? How was she able to get out of Portugal that quickly without police all over the place?

The police stood at sides of roads talking to each while they eventualy sealed off the apartment. . .

My opinion is that people are making a big fuss over it simply because the victim happens to be English. Why is it that the press are so obsessed with things which happen to English nationals and don't care at all about the same things when they happen all over the world every freaking day?

She's probably just a statistic by now and, tbh, I couldn't care less. Welcome to the real world kids.

;l

Bonodo mind if I use that as my sig?

Griever you're pretty sick fair play.. every post I see by you makes me hate you just that little bit more every time...

A kid got kidknapped, that's definately a bad thing, but the fact is everyone is hyping up as if it is something which is uncommon. It's not uncommon, it's not special and - frankly - the only reason anyone cares is because this girl speaks English and not some other language.

So, yeah, you call me sick all you want, I'm not the one ignoring the reality of the situation. I'd rather be a sick realist than an idealist who really needs to take off the rose-tinted glasses.

surfinrach90 said:
Bonodo mind if I use that as my sig?

Griever you're pretty sick fair play.. every post I see by you makes me hate you just that little bit more every time...
yeah shure, im on wii so i cant resize it for mine, i want to though

Call me an idealist because I give a **** about a little girl that's been kidnapped?

Lol.. you've no idea..

And Bonodo, I think the more people who have sigs like that the better really, spread the word as much as we can :)

Back