Madeleine's Case

This case is also very famous because Madeleine belongs to very rich parents, they have lords, something like that, in their family, that's why their offer for finding Maddie is 4 milions of pounds, a huge amount of money.

demonflair said:
This case is also very famous because Madeleine belongs to very rich parents, they have lords, something like that, in their family, that's why their offer for finding Maddie is 4 milions of pounds, a huge amount of money.

That money was donated, they did not ask for it. Whether they have links ro not, I don't know.

Griever said:
God forbid someone see the wider picture and care about millions of lifes instead of just one ;o
All of these "just ones" make up the millions though. Unless theres a man with agiant net taking millions of kids at once that I don't know about.

Frogger said:
That money was donated, they did not ask for it. Whether they have links ro not, I don't know.

Yes people like sir alan sugar and wayne rooney donated it (famous english people)

I dont think madelines parents are that rich. . .

@wiiisawsome, not the right time for humour >.<

Cpt.McCloud said:
Yes people like sir alan sugar and wayne rooney donated it (famous english people)

I dont think madelines parents are that rich. . .

Don't forget J.K. Rowling! :scared:

All of these "just ones" make up the millions though. Unless theres a man with agiant net taking millions of kids at once that I don't know about.
So why focus on just one?

Besides, there are entities taking away loads of kids at once. Slave-labour organisations or sweatshops would be one example as well as over groups such as paedophile rings, rebel armies in Africa taking kids to fight etc. etc.

Don't any of you think that things like this could actually raise awareness of how many kids get kidnapped. Remember Damilola Taylor.
It will raise awareness for a while; but only long enough for the idea of it being cool to support the cause fading away and people stopping caring. When was the last time you heard about people doing something to stop black children getting bullied like that? Oh, right, yeah, it was about the same time that case was on TV!

Even large scale schemes like "Make Poverty History" are dead now and it's just a pathetic trend of people getting behind things not because they care but because it is the cool thing to do. Perhaps the cool thing to do should spread out to something important because then, for a small while at least, it might actually do some bloody use - mass press coverage here isn't going to make the incompetene Portugese police force work any better or any faster.

Last edited:
Its true they should be doing something about those, but does that mean we should just forget about the cases where its just one or a few children?

If/When you have children of your own (those poor things) and by some chance something like this happens will you think "oh well, nevermind, the other millions come first". The parents are just doing what they can to find their kid...how is this a bad thing?

Well, well, well, Mr Lee Jaratt posted in a thread by Wii Cammy this

Let's not make a big deal out of this, he left and for ****s sake , he's a member! We have 24,000 other members to talk to.
I like ottoman and wish he didn't leave but he has, end of.

Which is similar to this, one child.

Only using this as an example...

Slightly different,

First ones a guy leaving an online forum.. seconds a 4 year old child being kidnapped

:/

Cpt.McCloud said:
Whats the point of bringing her skin colour it this?

Anyone in the uk remember how the news covered quite a lot of those black teens that got murdered?

Oh well I've never lived in the UK so "maybe" you're right and I'm just assuming things....

But murder and kidnappings aren't quite the same, and it can depend on other different things too.

I guess it's because her parents are rich.

Last edited:
Its true they should be doing something about those, but does that mean we should just forget about the cases where its just one or a few children?

If/When you have children of your own (those poor things) and by some chance something like this happens will you think "oh well, nevermind, the other millions come first". The parents are just doing what they can to find their kid...how is this a bad thing?
We shouldn't forget about the cases with small numbers; but we should put them into context. For instance, if that stupidly large amount of money for a reward was instead donated to an organisation like UNICEF it would do a hell of a lot more good than it would trying to get a single girl back to her parents.

As for having children of my own I think you are confusing my logical nature with something quite illogical; love. Maybe you're just too young to understand love properly, I don't know, but I am sure you will one day kid.

Last edited:
Just because the donation was public doesnt mean millions of pounds isnt donated to those organisations often does it..

I was being hypothetical, hense the "if" :/

And I'm nearly 19...granted thats not very old, but I am legally classified as an adult.

demonflair said:
This is becoming in a very mediatic case. Portuguese and English Press are always talking about this case. PJ is known as one of the best police investigators in the World, but the situation is getting really complicated for them to solve, and we don't know exactly where is Gerald and Kate's children.

What are your opinions with this case??

The case will end when they find this guy:
mugshotmichaeljacksoncw5.jpg

Back