magicians?

sithmagician

Sith guy
May 31, 2007
Wii Online Code
4505-3094-7418-7845
is there anyone here interested in magic, or that do magic? im a magician at present.. just seeing if theres anyone else

I had a great Idea for a TV show (Sitcom/Documentary)
JESUS CHRIST - STREET MAGICIAN!
Basically Jesus comes back to Earth to find that he doesn't want to die for us again, so he takes up a proffession, street magicianing!

Imagine it. He's smokin a fag(cigarette to Americans) at a street corner (He's the sun of God so he's not going to get cancer)- wearing his white robes etc - when some one approaches him and says "Do that levitation thing". So he flicks his fag away and takes a few steps to the side then does the levitation trick. Then he holds his hand out and takes a pound/dollar of the guy and sparks up another cigarette. Bad-ass.

Do you mean real Magick? I once did but Ive stoped due to it freaking the crap out of me!

i never underxtood how they get a coin in a bottle that dosent fit into it

I unno use a glass cutter? lol.

After u make the slit u get two of the same coins and out one in the alm of ur hand and the other in the other hand and as ur aboot to "put in" the coin slide the second one through the opening

mr_resi said:
I unno use a glass cutter? lol.

After u make the slit u get two of the same coins and out one in the alm of ur hand and the other in the other hand and as ur aboot to "put in" the coin slide the second one through the opening
i never tried a glass cutter... damn

i have a neighbor whos a magician. hes really hott also.

thats besides the point though, i used to do some magic a long time ago. my cousin used to live near a magic shop (kinda like the one on peewees big adventure lol) and we used to always buy stupid stuff. i remember i bought a stupid $1 bill with a slip in it to fit a coin so you fold it up and the coin goes in the slit. its kinda neat but corny....i think by accident i spent the 1$ lol

Back