Zelda boxart error?

wiicanada said:
Considering how silly it was that magic bottles were randomly scattered throughout patches of grass in old zelda games, I like the realism of this one... haha, hearts and money hidden in grass what the hell were they thinking:lol:
actually here is a logical explination behind this.there are creatures called pikeri (sp?) that like to hide things. That is how the items got there.

asdfnick said:
actually here is a logical explination behind this.there are creatures called pikeri (sp?) that like to hide things. That is how the items got there.
oh, my bad

They Also Left The Biggoron Sword... Cameo...

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYQFSI_yVu4&NR[/MEDIA]

correct me if i am wrong, but didn't the Oracles or whatever there called, the guys "protecting" the twilight Mirror the white figures, but when they were explaining to link the story of the twilight realm and Midna tribe, didn't they mention that they kinda locked away magic for the time being because of what the tribe was doing, trying to open the sacred realm? and Midna's tribe were magic users going against the powers at be? so that is why i thought there was no magic in the game. i finished the the game couple months ago and can't remember every detail of the story

Back