Man,Im LUCKY!

I graduated. I wont have school, instead, i'll sit at home, go to work, come home, flip something off, go to sleep, wake up, repeat...
"sigh"
I'll probably get a copy of it, go out into the parking lot, start circling and scream "I DONT GIVE A ****" out the window untill i'm arrested.

im good on sunday i'll finish my hw on friday so thats not in the way i going check my school news letter soon =)

ughh

i've out of school the week BEFORE brawl!!! So im stuck with a week of school during the biggest thing that will happen to nintendo!!:yikes:

Yeah, Lincoln's B-day is really on the 12th but our school just moved it to Monday the 11th. Yay, how lucky, I get to plan a Brawl Party with 5 other friends at my house!

Sorry, students. I am sorry for making you sad and stuff, but, as mentioned above, it comes out 9th march.
Hopefully you have holiday then.

Man, I'm so sad, I had my party all planned out. No school the next day!!! Now it's just going to be released on Sunday and there's going to be school the next day! :mad: I'm so angry...Hmm, probably more info at GDC but I'd rather have the game! Again, I'm so sad! :sad:

the 50th delay thread

hahaha u no lucky no more!!!!

Dkw0101 said:
hahaha u no lucky no more!!!!

Lol, that's what I was going to say. We're not so lucky now, are we?

EDIT: So, trying to look at the bright side: I'm also going to have vacation 2 weeks later from the 22-30th of March, so I'll have more time to play!!

Last edited:
wiiisawesome said:
Lol, that's what I was going to say. We're not so lucky now, are we?

EDIT: So, trying to look at the bright side: I'm also going to have vacation 2 weeks later from the 22-30th of March, so I'll have more time to play!!

lol, good for you.

Back