Mario Cart wii?

Um it's definitely Kart and not Cart! psh!

Umm, since smash is march...and wii fit is may...i suspect around may or later.

What's funny is if you search for it on Amazon, it claims a release date of April 30th, 2008. I wouldn't put much (or any) stock in that claim, though, since Nintendo hasn't even confirmed a month.

Maybe Amazon really is THAT incredible...:crazy:

from what i read, nintendo simply says it's slated for spring

vendors, such as amazon, throw a release date out there so their buyers will pre-order

i'm pretty excited and can't wait. playing other people online will be a neat experience. perhaps our mii's will be able to race as well.

total novice

I just got my Wii yesterday and I was wondering if anyone knows if the Mario Brothers the lost levels are any good. And where I can buy the game. sorry to ask dumb questions but I don't know who else to ask.

aliveli said:
I just got my Wii yesterday and I was wondering if anyone knows if the Mario Brothers the lost levels are any good. And where I can buy the game. sorry to ask dumb questions but I don't know who else to ask.

Yes it is very good and yes it will kick your A$$... very fun though if you are skilled! You should get sin and punishment too. great action game there! No push over either!

I wouldn't be surprised if this game doesn't come out for a bit, possibly not until the holidays. If they don't intend on releasing an unknown game near the end of the year to be a holiday hit, Mario Kart may get pushed back to fill the void. Animal Crossing is good, but not nearly as good as what they need for Christmas.

Back