Mario Kart 64 coming to VC in the US?

Personally, I'd rather just break out one of my old N64s.

I mean I'm all about convinience, but anybody who really wants Kart that bad probably would've either A) held onto their 64 or B) just downloaded an emulator that can do the job just as well.

No offense to the VC.

TheMix said:
Personally, I'd rather just break out one of my old N64s.

I mean I'm all about convinience, but anybody who really wants Kart that bad probably would've either A) held onto their 64 or B) just downloaded an emulator that can do the job just as well.

No offense to the VC.

uh.. yeah. you could say that about any old game on any old system. are you saying there is no need for the virtual console?

doug52 said:
uh.. yeah. you could say that about any old game on any old system. are you saying there is no need for the virtual console?

Sort of, yeah....

At least in relation to games like Kart which are/were so popular that you could easily break-out the game on your N64. Seems like the controls would be easier on 64 anyway.

I mean it seems as though VC has it's merits in relation to some games that would be harder to find, but Kart seems kind of pointless.

Well I would personally love to see this game come to the US this is definitely one of my favorite games of all time

Yeah I hope to see it in Australia also. It is still such a great game, Nintendo wouldn't be thinking straight to not release it globally. I could defiantly go some 4 player battle right now :D

Back