Mario Kart Wii Announced!

and its going to be online and packaged with a steering wheel!

Yea baby !

Too bad it comes with a wiiwheel though :(

I love the fact that it will go online :D

i doubt a release date for mario kart wii was said? like maybe even an estimate, early 2008 late 2007? something?

EDIT: just read the article fully, first quarter of next year!

Last edited:
This is amazing news, Mario Kart Wii will be absolutly incredible if the article is all true.

JCpackers05 said:
i doubt a release date for mario kart wii was said? like maybe even an estimate, early 2008 late 2007? something?

EDIT: just read the article fully, first quarter of next year!

They said "first quarter of 2008"

Yes, this game finally got announced for the Wii. Ive been waiting for this game ever since the Wii was released. :lol:

I hope you don't have to use that Wii Steering Wheel even if it is packaged with the game. I'd prefer turning the Wiimote on it's side. they should make that an option. The screenshots are fabulous.

AHHHHH YAY! I was sitting in class on our 15 minute break from a 3 hour lecture :)mad2: ) and I decided to check Digg. I saw that along with some other good Wii news from E3. This news makes me glad i bought my Wii again.

I was starting to loose some hope in the console and it's future. But now we have MKart online.

Also I see on slashdot that Soul Caliber, and a new Medal of Honor are rumored online! Aaaaaaaaaand hope rises once again.

Back