Mario Kart Wii Announced!

tank said:
Also a new Medal of Honor is rumored online! Aaaaaaaaaand hope rises once again.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21540.html
The very last seconds.
"And Up to 32 soldiers can combine in multiplayer modes"
"Up to 32 soldiers can combine in multiplayer modes"
"32 Soldiers combine multiplayer modes"
"32 Soldiers multiplayer"
"32 multiplayer"
"32"
z0mg :yikes:

I don't know where Reggie gets the idea that the "Wii-Wheel" is going to level the playing field between veteran gamers and newcomers, or that the kind of people he was speaking to even want the playing field leveled.

Now THAT'S the kind of Online that I've been waiting to see in the Wii.

Now we gotta find out if it's gonna use a lobby system or this friends code crap.

I can't see it using the same system as the DS online uses. sitting there waiting for 31 other people and not knowing who you're playing with seems a lil ridiculous.

I understand that the lack of a lobby system makes games like Mario Kart, and MP:H safe for children to play anywhere. But I mean it's Medal of Honor. You're shooting guns, and rockets, and land mines at 16 other people. If you're concerned about your child's saftey maybe you shouldn't let them be playing games like this in the first place.

but I digress.....Mario Kart....wooo!

I gave a very loud woot-woot when I saw the trailer:lol:

But I'm confused about he controlls.

The wheel will work for the stearing. But changing views, accelerating, breaking, reversing, managing and using weapons. Sounds like you might need to drive with 1 hand at points. Just like real life:smilewinkgrin:

Never played double-dash, maybe I should have checked it out.
I loved Mario Kart 64, and will be picking this game up for sure.

StevenNevets said:
I gave a very loud woot-woot when I saw the trailer:lol:

But I'm confused about he controlls.

The wheel will work for the stearing. But changing views, accelerating, breaking, reversing, managing and using weapons. Sounds like you might need to drive with 1 hand at points. Just like real life:smilewinkgrin:

Looking at the pic....It looks like there are some buttons at the 2 and 10 o'clock positions that would be easily reached by your thumbs.....or maybe some triggers on the back, right around where your index fingers would sit? one for break one for accell?

Excuse my french, but HOLY SH-T THIS GAME LOOKS AMAZING!!

I think I'm officially more excited for this than Brawl.

Warios_Mines_02.jpg

Mario_Circuit_01.jpg

The karts could use a little work, but the environments looks so fun!

Best e3 in a while by far!

Yeah, I bet you say that for every E3. J/K Yeah, the railroad stage looks fantastic, very dangerous too. I hope they stick with classic items for the game. Also, I see Waluigi is making an appearance in the game -- great!

Back