Mario may have given us more information than we expected

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
I have two educated theories about upcoming mario games:

Thank you Joe first off for making the Game List with videos

Super Paper Mario: Although this one is slightly less interesting and you may have already known that there is a quite advanced menu that has more RPG elements than just changing your character from Bowser to Peach and yes you can play as both of them. There are lightning attacks, fire attacks and ice attacks and also the Pixls who offer you super powers like bombs and grappling things at apparently no expense. So those of one who wanted a side-scrolling head bopping adventure you got it and those of you who wanted a turn-based RPG well you have half of it. Also, now this one is based on very little information, it seems that we might not be playing sideways after all an on screen arrow pad indicated to push up this could also mean right (As it would be sideways) but it is featured in many videos.

Super Mario Galaxy: Not much more to tell here but I did notice while watching the video a portal like object. All the videos we've seen seem to be the same setting about 10 different platforms, they seem to go out pretty far but only within eyeshot. So it is possible that there are multiple portals like in all of the past 3D mario's.

Last edited:
No they aren't even %100 percent it's just a little more information

No they aren't even %100 percent it's just a little more information

Look in the last part of my post apparently you didn't care about either

Both are Mario titles and I drew that conclusion from the trailers

Umm.....On the paper mario one, it has been said that you will be able to turn the world 90 degrees. We knew that even when it was gonna be for the gamecube.

I'm talking about the Wii Remote

no one has any clue what you're talking about. first off, how did they release more information than we expected?

and what are your theories about? all you said was random old news.

Last edited:
Wow this is so pointless...I'm so confused by this thread. Like what is the information you're trying to get across here?

Forget this is too hard to explain online

This is hard to understand lol. Sometimes can be hard to explain online but try harder because so far everyone has complained and thats not good.. Because you want to hear people feed back. But the thread name does not match so that throw it off to.

Back