Mario may have given us more information than we expected

Already ignore the thread name all I'm trying to say is that I think Mario Galaxy will have different galaxies and Super Paper Mario will be played the regular way not horrizontally

Guys, lay off. He has some points, he just wasn't thinking when he made the title.

ELABORATE, WIIZERO.

edit: oh cool. yea, I could see Super Paper Mario not being sideways...hm.

I think everybody undestands that part. But this is not information where someone would say WOW thats neat how he thought of that. This is more of yeah i knew that already....... I know you see what i am meaning though. But its always go to inform because somebody will not know

Okay so in a video I was watching of super paper mario first off I noticed the Pixls seemed to be randomly moving even when mario wasn't I think they are like the cursor which could only be caused by pointing thus holding the Wii Remote like in Red Steel or CoD3 and there was a D-Pad above mario's head signaling the up button

In Mario Galaxy I noticed two different colored portal like things I think it might be a start and a finish but a few stars in between

Back