Mario Party 8 best-seller

Its actually half decent ( i have PAl version)... 1 player was ok.. but the whole point of it is to play with friends.. so find some friends people and play it

Its bad because it is only a fun game if you have 4 people playing it. if you are alone playing it, it gets boring really fast. plus alot of the things a random chance, like rolling dice and bowser squares, it makes the whole game a game of chance. plus the minigames are so easy, my 4 year old cousin has beaten almost every mini game. i rented it for 2 days and unlocked all the mini games except for 1 or 2, they are mostly boring and easy minigames, unlike wario ware, which makes you think before you do something. it is extremely easy to beat and not that fun to beat. i went over to a friends house to sleep over, (with 3 other people) and we were playing it... for about 20 minutes, than we were all bored out of our minds. so instead we played wario ware. trust me if you get it to play alone u will be disapointed. With friends its ok but its still not the best game ever. If you get bored easily, do not play this game!

mp8sucks.jpg

Actually the fact that it is in 4:3 instead of 16:9 means that this feels like a port and not something that would be released in today's market. It is fun, but yes they have dropped the ball on this. I was expecting much better graphics and less luck and more skill. That at least would make it a fair game to play.

first one on the Wii, its kinda like a test. im sure if they make MP9 they will make it better, and online, then i will definitley buy this one.

i wasted my money on MP7, so i skipped this one, although it sounds like it would be fun with the wiimote, nope decided to miss out.

i enjoy playing mario party 8, hopefully they make a mario party 9 that is a billion times more from the money they make off 8. for 9 they should put in online, more game boards, more mini games, more characters, just pack 9 full of content.

don't play single player... the point of the game is to play with people thats the best way to have fun with it. the boards are really short that is my one and only complaint i still say go out and get it

hi im new to the forum, i want to get mario party 8. I just wanted to know if they sell it in game or woolworths?

From what i heard this is a very bad game. I read the first few replys and thought this sounds reli good but after about 5 replys it got terrible feadback. Im not going to buy this game now. Because i known that users always rate the game better than anyone else can. Like someone else said i think it sold fast because its on Wii and also myself i think because mario is a popular series. Even though Nintendo make reli good games thy have to pick up there act on Wii games. Zelda was fantastic, Paper Mario fantastic but countless nintendo games are only got like 5.5 or 6.0 on a review.

Still If Nintendo whne ever Nintendo release a good game they make sure it reli is good and the fun lasts for ages. SSBB will be the best Nintendo game released in my opinion.

What the hell!!! My brother went to get Mario party 8 from Woolworths and Game and they said it had been recalled, because of a rude word. !!!! Anyone know what happened?

Sorry for the double post
Just found this on the nintendo-europe site: The above game was launched in the UK today. Unfortunately we have discovered that a small number of games contain the wrong version of the disk due to an assembly error. We have therefore decided to recall all copies of the game from UK retailers so that this mistake can be corrected.

We will re-launch Mario Party 8 in the UK as soon as possible and will announce a new launch date shortly. We very much regret any inconvenience caused.

I bought this on Friday, been playing single player but when i go onto two player it keeps saying add a remote and doesnt say in the instructions where you can add the remote? ahh help!

In my opinion this game doesn't even stack up to the original. It has several glaring flaws (I won't bother pointing them out since they already have been in this thread). However, I guess if you haven't played a Mario Party game in a while, you might get some enjoyment out of it.

I'm a huge Mario Party fan. Mario Party 8 is just decent. Nothing special. Some of the games are fun and some are funny. Everytime someone comes over and we play the mini came with the shaking can, people immediately make references to wanking. It just has barely limited mini games. It has a bunch of 4 player mini games, but only like 8ish 1vs3 mini games and that is was occurs most often in the board game. I do like the different levels they have chosen. The real estate level and the simple gomba and train leves are all sweet. Basically it just needs more mini games and it would be a lot better.

ive searched the reason for the recall and read that its because it contians the word "spastic"?????
where the *&$@ would you put that word on a mario game??

"come on hurry up ****** your times running out!"?

Back