Mario SunShine

Netman

WiiChat Member
May 27, 2006
Did you like this Mario?
I thought it was pretty good and I liked how it was set up but I wish that the gameplay was a bit better. Also I did not think that it was the best plot of all time but overall it was a pretty good game.

I liked Mario Sunshine a lot it was a fun game I liked how you got to help everyone and ssave the whole town from that black stuff.

nintendo lover said:
i liked it
what about it did you like?
MetroidZ said:
it was good, liked the settings.
what do you mean settings.

it was a pretty good game. it would have been cooler if F.L.U.D.D shot fire instead of water. washing stuff away isnt as fun as charring something off.:D

i loved fludd, it was so cool,
and the water animation was very pretty.
what i didnt like about the game was it did not have enough interesting worlds, they were too similar to each other.

Never played it... but seems a little weird... ah and ppl said it was a bad game either... dont know why... they where not anti-nintendos even

Well I liked it. It's fun and I liked the FLUDD idea. I suppose most the critcism comes from people who say it's not as good as Mario 64 (I never played Mario 64 myself, so I wouldn't know).

after i read the review, i think people critisize the game because it many does not have enough originality from the previous mario games

I bought Mario Sunshine in December 2005 and it took me a long time to get into, even now in August I still can't properly settle into it. There's something distinctly unsettling about a Mario game that is not set in the mushroom kingdom or traditional Mario places, especially with a bunch of fruity inhabitants. I was a huge fan of Mario 64 and its unique atmosphere. Despite being a colourful and cheery game, it had its fair share of dark, brooding eerie atmospheric moments maintaining the seriousness without losing it to a cartoony disposition. I am still yet to see something like this in Mario Sunshine, and on the whole the game looks too... Shiney

It's a good game, but the reason why people don't like it is because it's a Mario game, and has nothing to do with barely anything, like Resident Evil 4, just like Resident Evil 4, if it had another title it would be a better game.

Back