Max wii tennis rating?

goodguy2034

WiiChat Member
Dec 4, 2006
Hey guys, i was wondering if theres a max rating you can get... I personnally got to 2009. I am higher than the highest AI guy which is 2000. For some reason i think the game is too ez... Wish there was more harder guys to fight...

anyone got higher than my 2009? should i keep going?

I got 2360 and dont know if it stops till 3000 or not. But all i know is that now, i have to literally not let the opponent score one point in order for my skill level keep going up. And it usually just keeps going by +2 or +3.

WTF?!? I'm having a hard time getting past 1000 >< Must be doing something wrong or not playing enough ><

i'm @ 1960 right now

but i could have sworn i played 2 guys that were 2400rating AI... they whooped my ass for some reason o_O

im at 1560 right now, slowly making my way to 2000.

what i notice tho (or its prolly just me), is that my mii are more sensitive to the opponent now. basically, its like i actually have to use direction and different methods in my hitting.

ah* probably just me, but im slowly making my way there, and only battling opponents @ 2000.

too bad we can play each other online. now THAT would be fun!

:D

i usually set them up by hitting it to one side from my back person until my next person is facing the right way and pound it to the opposite side.

Back