MDG Giving Away Free PS3's...

NintendoGamer

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
Lol I saw an ad on MDG they are giving away free PS3's with a purchase of any desktop or laptop of over $1800 and it comes with a 19 inch LCD moniter... I think I'll be getting this its a pretty good deal.. damn how is Sony gonna make a profit?

I dont know, maybe from all the other crap they sell. Maybe it isnt a sony promotion. Maybe another company is eating up some of the costs.

If you are paying more than $1500 for a computer you got owned. I paid $300 for mine. Give or take shipping costs. I spent an additional $100 on a 3d card. The result? I got a kick ass computer dirt cheap. You see my avatar? My new computer can render stuff better than that.

good old MDG, they advertise awesome deals, but are always "sold out" of said deal when you go to get the computer.

And yes, $1800 for a computer is a lot for a standard pc, but if you build a gaming machine this is quite normal. CPU is about $250, video card $400, ram $200, $50 DVD burner, motherboard $150, hard drive $150, monitor $200, $50 sound card thats already $1450 before case, power supply, kb/mouse, or any software.

Back