PS3 - Price Is Right

Alright then, just please send me the pictures of you going jogging with your PS3 so you can listen to music, then please, please PLEASE!!! post the pictures of your 3rd-degree burns wherever you'd put said PS3

that would be funny, i had 4 Ipods and they all broke, i prefere MP3 Players,Cheaper,Easier to update with music, but yeh, on topico.

My opinion, for what you are getting, the PS3 is a great deal. If you want a bluray player, then PS3 is your choice right now, hundreds less then the other bluray players on the market. For those people, this is an excellent product.

For the rest of us who really are not interested in bluray or high def movies in general, the PS3 is horribly overpriced for what we want to do, play games.

Nintendo decided to make a system that is mostly just for gaming. And this is going to get them a lot of sales, because the price is acceptable to someone just looking for a gaming console. Microsoft also decided to keep their system cheaper and offer the high-def player as an upgrade for those who wanted it. Microsoft also has the best online experience by far, and again they only charge those who want to use it.

I'm happy with my Wii for fun console games, my media center pc for my PVR/tv/movie/music needs, and my PC for my graphics intense games.

Ipod costs $100-$300, but the songs cost are free to $1 in cost. Compared to buying a PS3 game for $60. If the PS3 was $500, came with a game, and games cost $30-$40 they'd probably do very well. Instead you get over blown system prices, over blown game prices, and over blown accessory prices. This whole mentality that you should pay to keep the rich, richer is insane.

Anyone remember Jurassic Park, how the owner said he wanted the park available to everyone? But the lawyer wanted the park available to the super rich? The lawyer is Sony.

hey lets all go back to 1840, maybe the ps3 would be like 2$ and the wii for a nickle? lol.

I paid 130 dollars at kmart in 1986 for a nes with rob the robot gyromite and duckhunt with gun. Brand new not used. Not 299. I wish we never gave it away.

Back