Why PS3 is Sony's greatest failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendofan1990

PSWII60=Ownage :D
Feb 22, 2007
U.S.A
ps3_5.jpg
Well the new Sony Console the "PS3" was Sony's biggest failure, at the launch alot of units were sold, beacause, they thought it wil be better than Sony's accomplishment, the PS2. But peaple were killed for the PS3.
In christmas 06, the most wanted christams item was the PS3, and Wii tied.
In 07, the high sales stopped. And then peaple went for the other systems, why:
Price: $600
The reason why the console was $600 beacause of the Blu-Ray, thats also how the games cost from $50-$100.
What it stole from Wii and 360:
Well, even though the Wii released later than PS3, PS3 copied Wii, Motion Scencing, that 1 2 3 4 thing on the controller.
Also PS3 copied 360s guide button.

Nintendofan1990 said:
ps3_5.jpg
Well the new Sony Console the "PS3" was Sony's biggest failure, at the launch alot of units were sold, beacause, they thought it wil be better than Sony's accomplishment, the PS2. But peaple were killed for the PS3.
In christmas 06, the most wanted christams item was the PS3, and Wii tied.
In 07, the high sales stopped. And then peaple went for the other systems, why:
Price: $600
The reason why the console was $600 beacause of the Blu-Ray, thats also how the games cost from $50-$100.
What it stole from Wii and 360:
Well, even though the Wii released later than PS3, PS3 copied Wii, Motion Scencing, that 1 2 3 4 thing on the controller.
Also PS3 copied 360s guide button.
really... i used to have a grudge against ps3. But really STFU. The ps3 is great!!!
your just some kid
who is a total fan boy. "Keep the fanboyism at the door".
Wait you know what i'm gonna stop.
I will let wiizero, Shiftfallout and alot of other peeps tell you other wise!

Last edited:
Your reasons are very weak, therefore this post is too because that's all I'll say!

1. learn how to spell, please?
2. what hybrid said
3. at least get an actual ps3 pic instead of the old prototype/concept images

Hybrid said:
really... i used to have a grudge against ps3. But really STFU. The ps3 is great!!!
your just some 11 year old who is a total fan boy. "Keep the fanboyism at the door".
Wait you know what i'm gonna stop.
I will leet wiizero, Shiftfallout and alot of other peeps tell you other wise!

he didnt know his facts and such but, he, in no way is 11. saying his name is nintendofan1990, He's 16 or 17. and you probably shouldnt even use someone's as age a comeback. There is some pretty educated youngsters on these forums.

Lol peaple! Then again I've seen people misspell the word, "the". This is just another aimless thread. I'm expecting Shift to post a 5,000 page essay to counter. Someone close this thread now before it turns into another 20 page slugfest.

Nfanboy said:
PS3 sucks and stop complaining about people hating PS3, because PS3 SUCKS!!!

hmm that really made me want to buy a ps3. I think I'll go pick one up now :D

Nfanboy said:
PS3 sucks and stop complaining about people hating PS3, because PS3 SUCKS!!!

This is coming from the boy who says all M rated games suck.

nic7 said:
he didnt know his facts and such but, he, in no way is 11. saying his name is nintendofan1990, He's 16 or 17. and you probably shouldnt even use someone's as age a comeback. There is some pretty educated youngsters on these forums.
your right i'll edit it and just put "kid."

If you don't like the PS3 stay out of this section. I personally think the PS3 is a great console and even thought it doesn't have many good games as of now, I predict it will come out on top in the end. Also as I've said before, why do you care if Sony improved on a few others companies ideas? It just makes the console better for us and you shouldn't care unless you work for Microsoft or Nintendo. The price isn't that bad, it will drop eventually anyway and who cares if people were killed over it? That has nothing to do with how good the PS3 is. I find that most of the people that bash the PS3 only do so because they are too poor to actually afford one.

I think it's because the PS3 is trying to spread to a multi-media platform more than 360 it gets bashed because people only look at software, graphics and online but if you are looking for a console with a ton of great games like the PS2 I think you are going to be dissapointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back