X reasons to buy Wii than PS3

c12h12r12i12s

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
1.Wii is Nintendos product
2.The controller that is takes u in the game. Also it can be use like mouse!(((Strategy Games)))
3.Sony wants to make blu ray famous like DVD not to make a console that it gives fun. Sony wants only more money
4.Ps3 is ""Expnsive""--> because of the cell processor and blue ray---> have u ever think while playing a console game what kind of processor is in ur console???
5.New ideas will come only on wii
6.Ps3 spents money and after you buy it--->electric power
7.Nintendo has the most famous characters (Mario,Link,Samus,Donkey kong) and more
what sony has?? Grant Turisimo???????
8.Nintendo undenstand her mistake in GC ((what mistake??)) just she dint create many good games! but she create Zelda wind waker, Metroid prime, Enternal Darkness, and more
9.Ps3 is like Ps2 but it has better graphicks. Will you spent 600& for a better PS2 not for something new
10.Sony dont care about you but for your money (cell,bluray?) where is the games????
11. Sony steal the idea from nintendo (motion sensor) but she removes the vibration!
12.Ok ps3 has better technology, you have to do more exept for gaming but wii gives something that the other consoles cant gives you ""Playing is not what you are see is what you are fell""
13.Is anybody who is going to change his DVD player with a Blu ray player?? Useless
14.Is anybody who is going to change his TV with a HD tv???

what sony will want from us to do for her in future!Change our life??

15. wii is more attractive than ps3, ps3 is like a ...printer

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Last edited:
hehe good post. and i still hate sony for putting motion sensor in just cause the Wii was taking the risk. lol

excellent reasons, and i completely agree. playstation has allways been over rated >_>. its not like im gonna die if i dont get one.

I agree. For the most part Sony is really in it for the money.
Not to say Nintendo isn't.
They ARE too.
It's just Sony is putting out a system which isn't worth the money they sell for.
Wii was probably the best buy I had during 06.

c12h12r12i12s said:
3.Sony wants to make blu ray famous like DVD not to make a console that it gives fun. Sony wants only more money
4.Ps3 is ""Expnsive""--> because of the cell processor and blue ray---> have u ever think while playing a console game what kind of processor is in ur console???
9.Ps3 is like Ps2 but it has better graphicks. Will you spent 600& for a better PS2 not for something new
13.Is anybody who is going to change his DVD player with a Blu ray player?? Useless
14.Is anybody who is going to change his TV with a HD tv???
15. wii is more attractive than ps3, ps3 is like a ...printer
3. Dude, hello, everyone wants money. Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, hell, I want money...

4. You can't use "it's powerful" as a reason not to buy it.

9. Better "graphicks" count as something new, if they didn't then you'd be whining about how companies never improve graphics.

13. Yes.

14. Yes.

15. Printer? I believe you're a wee bit confused.
ps3grill.jpg

ddslee said:
c12h12r12i12s. Let me guess, you are 12 years old?
Yes, it seems our friend Chris, or should I say "c12h12r12i12s", is twelve. Ohmigawd, how'd he do dat?!? They're called kidneys, use 'em.

Last edited:
Every company wants money! Sony just wants more of your money stained in blood:mad5: !
PS3 is there to push BluRay and Cell. POINT BLANK, END OF DISCUSSION! Please and all the useless posts about PS3 being the next big gaming machine, because it's not. SCEA is in the red and they need a cash cow. Playstation is not about games anymore. Ken Kutaragi wants you to work extra hours and sell your soul for BluRay and Cell.
The Wii60 is about games, though I don't like the 360.

idk, i will add to this post, but i saw things wrong right away, i have yet to read it all

sony wants your money, when nintendo makes a profit per console while sony is loosing a lot of money per console
sony has its mascot characters too, which just proves you know nothing about sony, which proves this article is bias
and i would HATE to use the wii as a strategy game, trying to pinpoint everything, how could you think of thaT!??
the mistake wasnt not enough good games, it was lack of third party support, which = good games.
there are quite a number of people trying to switch to hd, including myself
and where is the ps3s argument in this? this article is just nintendo fanboy food!

id also like to know if your 12..11......10? or just another ninty fanboy

Last edited:
I think people are a wii bit misunderstood about the whole "sony is loosing money on each console" thing.

Yes, and they are also making a shitload on game rights/contracts etc. Which is how all game console companies make their money. Do you have any idea how much a company spends on R & D and production of a console? Let's just say it will take a lot more wii's for Nintendo to make that money back just from console sales.

What are Sony's mascot characters.....

But I do agree this thread blows.

"ddslee" i am 18 yo and i playing nintendo games since i was 8! And sry for my spelling

Last edited:
vagrant said:
I think people are a wii bit misunderstood about the whole "sony is loosing money on each console" thing.

Yes, and they are also making a shitload on game rights/contracts etc. Which is how all game console companies make their money. Do you have any idea how much a company spends on R & D and production of a console? Let's just say it will take a lot more wii's for Nintendo to make that money back just from console sales.

What are Sony's mascot characters.....

But I do agree this thread blows.
well nintendo is making a profit per wii sold
and they have like dante, snake, helghast (im not a big sony fan but its unmarked terrority if you say sony has no mascots, most of them are through second party i believe, and this is based off the ps2)

If they aren't sony exclusive, they can hardly be considered a sony mascot.

And Nintendo makes money off each one because the people who develope the various parts of the wii, have there stock supadupa high, so the production cost of the wii was so low. That is why they set the $250 price tag.

Back